Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
congrats for the phone ....please give us a review !
As soon I get used to it.

Anyway, the camera's great, S40 makes the phone respond a bit faster than usual Nseries:cool:

The integrated Media Player looks a lost different than the one on my earlier Nokia 5300, now music and video plays in same media player and playlist management is lot quicker:rolleyes:

The external speaker is not that good, 5300 speaker was a bit better, turn the volume high and sound gets a bit cranky:)

The looks are awsome, I'm getting praised everywhere for it. It looks so manly, the models totally black:D

Just a few features mentioned, more revies when I get some free time:)

ADD- VGA front camera sucks.:mad:

acewin

Point Blanc
bought a CoolerMaster 3.5 inch HDD case in 1.1K for PATA HDD, happy to see the adaptor is good and the case is also good. I put my new 80GB HDD which I got in replacement and working its good. Transfer rate peaked to 12-15MBps almost equal to my WD Passport.

axxo

99.9% Idle
got delivered a box packed Linksys WAG200G wifi router+modem+switch for 3300 from primeabgb today.

*farm1.static.flickr.com/99/265038355_35a81ab2ee.jpg

virus007

Updating Gaming Rig
Got 8GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (for my PSP) from eBay @ 1380/- (used 10% gift voucher on actual price).
Although all low price cards are duplicate (Sony PSP can look for Magicgate feature and figure out the original & duplicate ). But no worries, as long as it works __ :cool:

P.S. Any idea about price of same in B'lore ? (Please Don't Guess) :D

aadipa

Padawan
AMD X3 8450 + Gigabyte 780G = 9800
GSkill 2GB DDR2 = 2300
Seagate 500GB = 2950
Maxtor 160GB USB HDD = 3300

All from Prime ABGB.

No graphics card as PC is for home use, not much of gaming (I still play older games, Q3A and original UT), just net surfing, and movies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
where is this shop ??? excatly ...and also did u check out the price of seagate 500GB (32 MB) ...??

I think the complex name is Nakoda Complex.... And 500GB Seagate 32MB Buffer? .. I haven't yet know the price.. Will inquire today and post u in evening....

imgame2

Padawan
I think the complex name is Nakoda Complex.... And 500GB Seagate 32MB Buffer? .. I haven't yet know the price.. Will inquire today and post u in evening....

thanks for all the help i really appreciate it:) .....

i will be buying this HDD next week can u confirm for me if its AAKS model ...or not ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
In AAKSS there also different model

WDC WD2500AAKS-00VSA0 - Faster(older purchase)

WDC WD2500AAKS-00VYA0- Slower (Recent purchase)

Top Bottom