Post your latest Purchase

axxo

99.9% Idle
Re: Post what you purchased.

Artic Freezer7 Pro - 1750/

One of the best purchase i made this year to say..it has brought down my cpu temp by 15-20c...

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

A USB Vaccum Cleaner
From Ebay
Price: 95 + Shipping 75

Date: 20. 03.2008

Comments: it works but is not that powerful to remove month old dust particles on the keyboard. I have do literally rub that and then was able to clean the dust.

Artic Freezer7 Pro - 1750/

One of the best purchase i made this year to say..it has brought down my cpu temp by 15-20c...

Where did u but it from and can u show us a pic... or a link to how it looks

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

Well i m gonna look at that but u almost gave a heart attack!
Phew...Well what the heck!
well, yeah even i was shocked when Nishant told me the same! The payment has something to do with ur Mobile Prepaid account. You have to purchase the coupons worth 1000/- for just 500 bucks and so on. And by doing that u are thereby increasing ur Paymate balance. Now, with those coupons u earned, u can buy products from Yantra and collaborates for just Half the original price!! Just imagine buying, a MSI NX8800GT TD512E GPU + CoolerMaster CoolViva Pro GPU Cooler for just 7000 bucks! :D Nice naa? The offer is valid till 31st march!

janitha

Wise Old Owl

well, yeah even i was shocked when Nishant told me the same! The payment has something to do with ur Mobile Prepaid account. You have to purchase the coupons worth 1000/- for just 500 bucks and so on. And by doing that u are thereby increasing ur Paymate balance. Now, with those coupons u earned, u can buy products from Yantra and collaborates for just Half the original price!! Just imagine buying, a MSI NX8800GT TD512E GPU + CoolerMaster CoolViva Pro GPU Cooler for just 7000 bucks! :D Nice naa? The offer is valid till 31st march!

I have also received a message like this from yantraonline. Was hesitant to try!

fuzzz

Broken In

My latest purchase would be
Xfx 8800 gt alpha dog edition - 14900
400W Vip (Gold) Psu

monkey

Padawan

I have also received a message like this from yantraonline. Was hesitant to try!

I think you should give it a try before its too late. I have gone through this deal without any problem so I would say its a safe deal.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

My latest purchase would be
Xfx 8800 gt alpha dog edition - 14900
400W Vip (Gold) Psu

Don't buy this(XFX Alfa Dog Edition) card as it has some serious heating issues!
Try for some alternatives like MSI, EVGA, Palit (Sonic Edition).

2kewl

Sangeet Premi

Actually I got it through Paymate. They were having some scheme wherein u can buy anything for just 50% of the price using Paymate coupons. I used it to buy this pendrive. You can know more about this scheme through www.paymate.co.in but the scheme is getting over.

Do yantra accept Paymate as a payment option? If yes, I'll get a Voyager as well :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Don't buy this(XFX Alfa Dog Edition) card as it has some serious heating issues!
Try for some alternatives like MSI, EVGA, Palit (Sonic Edition).

I have the XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition(Revision A2) the card does not run hot and the fan spins at 40% in windows and accelerates to higher values when 3D apps are running.
But I have heard that the newer version of these cards run with a 100% fan duty cycle because XFX tried to save some money on the components used.
Can you point me to a place where people have complained of overheating.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

I don't know whether it is old one or the new one but i 've read some one saying and one of my friend is also have same problem so when even start up game, he uses the nTUNE to speed up the cooling fan. That makes enormously annoying noise.

fuzzz

Broken In

@keith
2 bad my mobo dont support ntune... cant find out cpu temp..
and even i havent heard of any heating problems associated with this.
i bought if after reading chip mag review
btw do u even get evga in india??
@harvik
err any particular way to know if mine is also A2 or not??
btw which edition of that card u got ?? there are 3 of them rit?

rahulmig

Journeyman

My latest Purchase :Canon Photo Printer CP730 for Rs 7350 /-
Corsair Pen Drive for 850/- ( 4 GB )

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

EVGA is available in India from Tirupati Enterprises. And heard that Yantraonline is dealing with it!

But u have MSI, PALIT (Sonic) and Gainward, Gigabyte and haven't seen any heating issues with them.

EVGA is available in India from Tirupati Enterprises. And heard that Yantraonline is dealing with it!

But u have MSI, PALIT (Sonic) Gainward, Gigabyte and haven't seen any heating issues with them.

Last edited:

ramsingh

Journeyman

just purchases : MSI 9600GT 512 Mb--- Rs.10100
Abit IP35E- Rs. 5300

was going 2 buy Intel Core 2 Quad 6600(2.4 Ghz)---Rs. 10,500 but the dealer pissed me off.. waited for 1/2 hr for the proccsr// nd when he bought it from some other shop. it was of Nov-2007 and the seal was slightly scratched.. so disint buy..
what is d curremt price of Q 6600 in Pune.. should i buy it from here(kolkata)nd take 2 pune?
Regarding ram is there any appreciable difference in Corsair value ram and Corsair XMS ram...??should i opt for value ram..

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail

My latest acquisition is Seagate Barracuda 160 GB SATA drive for RS 1750, is this too, this was the cheapest quote which I got from Computer Empire, Nehru Place. How much does an equivalent WD(WesternDigital) drive cost and is it better performance wise ?

darklord

Cyborg Agent

Purchased Today - Biostar TP35D2A7 Motherboard
Price - Rs.4,400/-

was going 2 buy Intel Core 2 Quad 6600(2.4 Ghz)---Rs. 10,500 but the dealer pissed me off.. waited for 1/2 hr for the proccsr// nd when he bought it from some other shop. it was of Nov-2007 and the seal was slightly scratched.. so disint buy..
what is d curremt price of Q 6600 in Pune.. should i buy it from here(kolkata)nd take 2 pune?
Regarding ram is there any appreciable difference in Corsair value ram and Corsair XMS ram...??should i opt for value ram..

The current price of Q6600 in Pune is ~ 10,600/-
Corsair Value RAM - Cheaper solution, works flawlessly, lesser binned chips, not ideal for memory overclocking, no heatspreaders
Corsair XMS Series - comes with heatspreaders, some kits have tight timings, generally come in high speed ratings, ideal or rather made for memory overclocking, have a much better chance to clock better,resulting in better performance,have slightly better chips and some have'handpicked' chips (Ofcourse the flagship modules)

So these are the basic differences between Value Ram and XMS series, now decide what suits you best and buy accordingly. :)

Top Bottom