Post your latest Purchase

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Re: Post what you purchased.

dual joystick force feedback game pad for Rs. 250/- from nehru place. made in china. Works cool with nfs3hp. :)

xbonez

NP : Crysis

The_Devil_Himself said:
How are they xbonez?I am also thinking of buying them.Are they really worth Rs.875?

hell, yes! apart from the amazing sound clarity and bass, the noise cancellation is also superb-if u use the right sized ear plug. it actually cut out all traffic sounds. Superb. make sure u don't buy it for more than rs. 875. in delhi, Nehru Place, its easily available for rs. 875

(post edited : quoted wrong reply :p )

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

I got my hands on a Seagate ST3320620SV the other day, and it's a great 320Gb drive sustains an average transfer rate of 70MBps, and gives above 80MBps on the partition where my OS is installed. 16Mb L2 Cache, the drive is meant for "Digital video surveillance systems" according to Seagate, meaning it should be great at burst transfers, and as it turns out, it is. Dont remember where I got it from in Nehru place. Fortune I guess. For 3650/- it was.

orc

n00b

Kniwor said:
I got my hands on a Seagate ST3320620SV the other day, and it's a great 320Gb drive sustains an average transfer rate of 70MBps, and gives above 80MBps on the partition where my OS is installed. 16Mb L2 Cache, the drive is meant for "Digital video surveillance systems" according to Seagate, meaning it should be great at burst transfers, and as it turns out, it is. Dont remember where I got it from in Nehru place. Fortune I guess. For 3650/- it was.
First, sorry for being so long and a bit off topic.
"No sir we don't have the ST3320620SV but this stxxxxx 320GB disk we have performs better than that" was the reply I got when I enquired. I envy you guys living in Delhi or Mumbai. You people seem to have a wide choice. Unlike here in Bangalore where you don't have much options. Ask the supposedly have-everything shop about cpu/vga coolers, thermalright, artic and heck even simple low noise fans, and all you get is stares that makes you wonder if you are a plain idiot. Bangalore though is good for catering to the needs of the common consumer and not for the enthusiast.
And I can't forget it when the only ati sapphire dealer in SP road was convincing me to buy the HD series and when I said my imported heatsink won't fit the HD series, he called his 'best' technical guy and asked 'hey, does a imported heatsink fit into the HD series?' and I was like 'what the $$$$??'
And oh just fried my smps, so readying myself for another round of look-like-an-idiot for tomorrow when I ask for any good atx 2.0 complaint 550 watts smps:D

arunks

Hey here is the aks

Purchased Samsung 17" 740N lcd monitor @ rs.9300 and got my Vintron 17" crt monitor sell at rs.2200 from same vendor .. So in total i paid Rs.7100 for new lcd monitor.. I got it in my city i.e. patiala and i m happy with this as i have got now slim monitor.. i chose this one as my dealer said this is good one to buy

Last edited:

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters

ya, always indicate what you have purchased, where, for how much,any special reason why you preferred this particular item,whether the install went on well or else what problem you faced and finally how it has been performing, whether you are happy and if not why.

shashank4u

Youngling

being a digit forum member you ve buyed samsung....samsung writer products are problematic.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

1. Purchase date: 15-09-2007
2. Hardware purchased: Sony DSC H9
3: Price: Rs 27,000
4. City of Purchase: New Delhi (Sony Dealer)
5. What other products you considered: Was considering Canon S3 IS and Sony DSC H5 but went with H9 due to better features.
6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase: No problems with the cam so far. Absolutely love it. But one thing is that they had a Carry case for Rs 3,000 .. it was a bit expensive for the quality of it so dont have one now. Looking for some other cheap case.

orc

n00b

I bought a point of view 500w smps for 3600/- incl tax from golcha in sp road bangalore. Don't know how it is (never seen it before actually), though it's supposedly nvidia sli certified. Had to go for it since the only available were the cooler master sli@5k and antec@7k. Couldn't afford those.

comrade

foreign return(0)

I have purched Viewsonic 19" LCD flat monitor @ rs9000/- at chennai.:D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

I have bought an ADSL2/2+ modem from rashi brand is compex and model no. is MRL21E.

Top Bottom