Post your latest Purchase

bubusam13

Human
The monitor stand and the table lamp from Ikea. Bulb frpm Amazon
IMG_1419.JPG

bubusam13

Human
Which stand is that? Could you share link?

Also what keyboard is that?

"ELLOVEN Monitor stand with drawer"

Link is not working as the product seems to be out of stock now at the IKEA page.
Keyboard" Redgear Chameleon Mechanical Keyboard with White Changeable Top Cover" *redwoodinteractive.net/product/redgear-chameleon-mechanical-keyboard-with-white-changeable-top-cover/

bubusam13

Human
Meanwhile I got this today from Ikea (took photo after assembly):

This is the actual product: *www.ikea.com/in/en/p/lagkapten-alex-desk-white-s29431928/ though I took the black-brown one.
That's a nice table with a very good drawer unit. It was out of stock when I wanted it, so I got one from wakefit.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

"ELLOVEN Monitor stand with drawer"

Link is not working as the product seems to be out of stock now at the IKEA page.
Keyboard" Redgear Chameleon Mechanical Keyboard with White Changeable Top Cover" *redwoodinteractive.net/product/redgear-chameleon-mechanical-keyboard-with-white-changeable-top-cover/
The keyboard seems out of stock, but that cover seems rad.

And can't even search the monitor stand.

That's a nice table with a very good drawer unit. It was out of stock when I wanted it, so I got one from wakefit.
Where are you ordering in? Bangalore? I ordered in Pune and I think they shipped from Mumbai in my case since the delivery charge was pretty low.

Overall the table feels pretty sturdy and the extra drawers give ample of storage space. I like it overall.

bubusam13

Human
The keyboard seems out of stock, but that cover seems rad.

And can't even search the monitor stand.

Where are you ordering in? Bangalore? I ordered in Pune and I think they shipped from Mumbai in my case since the delivery charge was pretty low.

Overall the table feels pretty sturdy and the extra drawers give ample of storage space. I like it overall.
Yes, Bangalore. But they shipped the other stuff from Mumbai. Delivery charge is just Rs 99.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Asus TUF Gaming H3 Headset (Gunmetal Color) for ~₹1200 from a local store on clearance.

asus.com/in/accessories/headsets-and-audio/tuf-gaming/tuf-gaming-h3/

View attachment 22208View attachment 22209
View attachment 22210View attachment 22211
Didn't know Asus made headphones. How's the playback and recording audio?
Nice, which switches?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Personally I find blue switches irritating since they are a bit too loud. It's okay during the day, but if you are typing late in the night it is bound to disturb other members of your family.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Nice, may you clickity the clackity.
:rofl:
Personally I find blue switches irritating since they are a bit too loud. It's okay during the day, but if you are typing late in the night it is bound to disturb other members of your family.
Yeah, it's noisier than the generic keyboard I used. I don't have the heart to spend a lot for a keyboard, in fact I felt I am overspending even before purchase. Originally I was eyeing one of the HP backlit membrane keyboard, as all the mechanical keyboads I checked are priced over 2k including cherry MX red switches, and I came across this one accidentally. If I hadn't I would've gone for the membrane one. My old keyboard for most part works okay, if when someone complains I gotta use that during night time.

Killing Machine
Didn't know Asus made headphones. How's the playback and recording audio?
Both are pretty decent. The bass was not deep as advertised. Being a "budget" gaming headset, I was not hoping for much of a quality build but it was way better than my expectation. The microphone is not detachable and that's a bummer as it was getting in the way sometimes. Tried the 7.1 spatial audio thing by enabling Windows Sonic and worked well in game, better than stereo output. The cushions cup the ear a bit tighter but surprisingly it is still very comfortable after 2 hours of usage. For the regular price of 3.2k or more, there must be better options to choose from.

Top Bottom