Post your latest Purchase

quicky008

Technomancer
Ordered a Burago Porsche 911 GT scale model from flipkart(seller:Retailnet) and this is what i got : (see attached images)

The product arrived in a dusty box,that was partially damaged and warped.On the inside the car itself looked really old and used and 3 out of its 4 wheels were completely missing!

Inside the box there was only 1 of the missing wheels (that was wedged in underneath the car)but there were no signs of the rest.

This is not the first time that i have received a broken and damaged product from Flipkart-more specifically from this seller called RetailNet.It seems they are passing off old and discarded items as new and selling them at a discount at their website.

Earlier i had ordered another product from this seller and received a similarly old and damaged item-despite complaining to flipkart about this no action was taken against this seller.And i did post the review recounting my negative experience but it was not published-it seems flipkart has been actively blocking all negative reviews about this seller on purpose!

I am going to start the return process now-please be careful if you are thinking of ordering any item from RetailNet-its quite possible that you may end up with a damaged piece like i did.And getting refunds from FK takes an unusually long time-so its a real PITA (as compared to amazon's return and refund experience).

Attachments

• 20210617_130138.jpg
    20210617_130138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20210617_130324.jpg
    20210617_130324.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • 20210617_130332.jpg
    20210617_130332.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Earlier i had ordered another product from this seller and received a similarly old and damaged item-despite complaining to flipkart about this no action was taken against this seller.And i did post the review recounting my negative experience but it was not published-it seems flipkart has been actively blocking all negative reviews about this seller on purpose!
Retailnet is flipkart's own seller & if you are receiving such poor quality products from them then most likely the issue is with the logistics/flipkart people in your region itself which nobody can do anything about. In fact it is just my guess but I think most negative reviews of retailnet comes from certain specific regions only.

bubusam13

Human
Took Airtel Xtream Fiber connection today. Advance rental for 3 months Rs 3536 including taxes. No installation charges. 200 Mbps, unlimited data (3300 GB FUP). Installation too about 15 mins. Activation took only about 5 mins.

Prior to this I was using ACT(150 mbps). I never had any serious issue with ACT and their service is also very good. The sole reason I switched to Airtel is because of landline as mobile network quality is very bad inside my home.

In speed test I am getting download: 238.21Mbps. upload 176.00Mbps.

Update: They took the LAN cable that came free with the router :(

P.S: Popular t##### and p#*# sites are accessible unlike ACT.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-20 at 9.15.09 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Took Airtel Xtream Fiber connection today. Advance rental for 3 months Rs 3536 including taxes. No installation charges. 200 Mbps, unlimited data (3300 GB FUP). Installation too about 15 mins. Activation took only about 5 mins.

Prior to this I was using ACT(150 mbps). I never had any serious issue with ACT and their service is also very good. The sole reason I switched to Airtel is because of landline as mobile network quality is very bad inside my home.

View attachment 20458
Bought the same landline phone for my Jio connection last week. The only issue is that it's not true landline, as long as modem/router is powered ON and it's working we can make/receive calls.

bubusam13

Human
Bought the same landline phone for my Jio connection last week. The only issue is that it's not true landline, as long as modem/router is powered ON and it's working we can make/receive calls.
Of course. As the connection is via fiber. Anyway, are you satisfied with the receiver ? It doesnot even have hands-free, selectable volume :(

Are they providing the telephone receiver ? Also how much speed does the ethernet of router supports?
They don't provide. This is our intercom receiver I am using. 1000Mb/s

1624207821549.png

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Of course. As the connection is via fiber. Anyway, are you satisfied with the receiver ? It doesnot even have hands-free, selectable volume :(
Yeah, I checked the specification before buying. I am okay with that, wanted to go for the cheapest phone with caller id and a known brand. Luckily this shop had stock and it was open (most of the shops were closed here last week due to lockdown).

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Update: They took the LAN cable that came free with the router :(

View attachment 20458

How much ping are you getting in comparison to ACT I have heard issues with Airtel that Airtel is giving more ping to Singapore servers so gaming is not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
They don't provide. This is our intercom receiver I am using. 1000Mb/s

Ok. Isps have finally started giving good quality routers.

Did you get the set top box also? I am getting router +set top box (free with channels) and if I pay for 3months then they will wave installation charges.

bubusam13

Human
How much ping are you getting in comparison to ACT I have heard issues with Airtel that Airtel is giving more ping to Singapore servers so gaming is not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is awesome.
1. Tracert to MyPublicIP is only 1 hop
2. Ping in SpeedTest is 2ms
3. To Singtel(Singapore) 39ms
4. To Rocket League and League of legends singapore servers via command prompt: 8ms min, 13ms max
(I got the singapore server address on Google. If you have specific IP/URL please provide).
Ok. Isps have finally started giving good quality routers.

Did you get the set top box also? I am getting router +set top box (free with channels) and if I pay for 3months then they will wave installation charges.
STB needs a security deposit of Rs 1500. I already have the STB and the long term review is it's not so good. Better to have a smart TV (WebOS or Tinzen)

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
STB needs a security deposit of Rs 1500. I already have the STB and the long term review is it's not so good. Better to have a smart TV (WebOS or Tinzen)

I already have a tv with webOS, My main purpose is just for tv channels because I am shifting to new place and if possible, i would like to discontinue my tatasky connection.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
which tip did you order? Flat type or pointy? Also what grade solder did you get?
It has both of them. Solder wire is probably 60/40.
@SaiyanGoku cool! Any website I can learn to use power tools and stuff. I really want to get into DIY since a young age but was discouraged a lot.
No idea about websites but I think there was a channel "Dad, how do I" which might have some tutorial available.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
@SaiyanGoku cool! Any website I can learn to use power tools and stuff. I really want to get into DIY since a young age but was discouraged a lot.

Imo these two videos are enough for most people

Most things will be learnt with experience though

This channel is great for tips and tricks
*youtube.com/c/Androkavo

By power tools , you mean drills and power saw or something like solders, hot air solders stations?

Top Bottom