Post your latest Purchase

hotshot05

I luv Digit
My wife had been bugging me for a while to get her a back up phone so she pulled me to buy a Redmi4 today. I got a Mi Router too. Pics are below.

Apart from that she made me buy a Jacket of ZARA (I dont even know why I agreed and bought it :D). She bought a pair of Skechers shoes and a sweater sorta top of ZARA. BTW big sale at ZARA for those who stay in Bangalore.
Can the Mi Router be used in repeater mode to extend the signal of existing router?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Use TP Link TL-WR841HP.

Who knows, if you use it as your main router, you might not even need a wifi extender ;)
I use the TpLink MR3020 currently. I can power it using a powerbank and this comes in handy during power cuts. So I am not looking to change this router.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anyone know if the Xbox One Wireless controller works with normal Bluetooth dongle on pc or do I need to get the 'Xbox Wireless Adapter For Windows'?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer
Received the Seagate 4TB HDD yesterday. Ordered it on Prime day for 2.9k (which I spent). The cost was 9k. Remaining amount (6.1k) was paid from Amazon Pay balance for which I did not spend a single penny. Look at the huge box Amazon shipped the HDD in. Also ordered a Bajaj Microwave Oven Grill on Prime day for 5.8k. Should receive it today.

Attachments

• Seagate 4TB Amazon box.jpg
    Seagate 4TB Amazon box.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Received the Seagate 4TB HDD yesterday. Ordered it on Prime day for 2.9k (which I spent). The cost was 9k. Remaining amount (6.1k) was paid from Amazon Pay balance for which I did not spent a single penny. Look at the huge box Amazon shipped the HDD in. Also ordered a Bajaj Microwave Oven Grill on Prime day for 5.8k. Should receive it today.
No mistakes from them this time he he

striker_rage

Journeyman
Received the Seagate 4TB HDD yesterday. Ordered it on Prime day for 2.9k (which I spent). The cost was 9k. Remaining amount (6.1k) was paid from Amazon Pay balance for which I did not spent a single penny. Look at the huge box Amazon shipped the HDD in. Also ordered a Bajaj Microwave Oven Grill on Prime day for 5.8k. Should receive it today.

Doesn't Seagate have higher failure rates or is it back to normal now?

This is one of the reasons why I have been buying WD. Let me know if you think this issue has been solved and I'll consider going back to Seagate.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Doesn't Seagate have higher failure rates or is it back to normal now?

This is one of the reasons why I have been buying WD. Let me know if you think this issue has been solved and I'll consider going back to Seagate.

So far (touchwood) none of the Seagate HDDs have failed on me & I have used 8th Seagate HDD [including this 4TB one]. But I personally know people (you can check with @Gollum ) who have had horrible experiences with WD. Gollum lost all his data on the 2 WD HDDs when we were in college. One crashed within a year. Since then neither he nor I prefer WD. Also a cousin of mine cursed WD in a scathing email when his 1TB HDD crashed and he couldn't even recover any data. So with all these personal experiences I try to avoid WD and also suggest people not to go for WD. I have a Seagate 1TB which I bought in Sep 2010. Such is the quality of Seagate!!

striker_rage

Journeyman
So far (touchwood) none of the Seagate HDDs have failed on me & I have used 8th Seagate HDD [including this 4TB one]. But I personally know people (you can check with @Gollum ) who have had horrible experiences with WD. Gollum lost all his data on the 2 WD HDDs when we were in college. One crashed within a year. Since then neither he nor I prefer WD. Also a cousin of mine cursed WD in a scathing email when his 1TB HDD crashed and he couldn't even recover any data. So with all these personal experiences I try to avoid WD and also suggest people not to go for WD. I have a Seagate 1TB which I bought in Sep 2010. Such is the quality of Seagate!!

Amazing, then I'll have to reconsider my future purchases on WD and opt for Seagate instead. Thanks for the elaborate reply. It was kinda perfect and had all the relevant details that I required :)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Bhai jis marzi brand ki le lo HDD ya aur koi product, as the famous Hindi saying goes,"Jab kismat ho gandu to kya karega pandu"

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Bought from www.amazon.com

ADATA UV128 32GB USB 3.0 Retractable Capless Flash Drive
715/- Rs.

WD 2TB Orange My Passport Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0
5427/- Rs.

WD 3TB Yellow My Passport Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0
6803/- Rs.

ssb1551

Technomancer
I finally ordered Diablo III. Couldn't order last year after I got Zotac 1060 AMP because of personal reasons (with wedding & what not). So here it is - hopefully my wife doesn't break my PC :p

Attachments

• Boxed.jpg
    Boxed.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 110
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    1,002 KB · Views: 101

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I finally ordered Diablo III. Couldn't order last year after I got Zotac 1060 AMP because of personal reasons (with wedding & what not). So here it is - hopefully my wife doesn't break my PC :p
Cool. How much did you pay for it? And which case are you using?

ssb1551

Technomancer
2k. Ordered from Amazon as Blizzard.net charged $30 and Citibank had some absurd conversion (USD to INR) rate. So Amazon turned out to be cheaper by 300 bucks. The Ryzen 1600X rig is in Antec GX505 (hopefully I got the model number right) and Intel i5 is in CM K380. I have plans to chuck the Antec and get either NZXT Phantom or Corsair Carbide - depends on my wife though lol

Top Bottom