Post your latest Purchase

striker_rage

Journeyman
I wasn't planning on buying it, but since my moto x 's battery was going wonk ( I had to charge at least twice a day) I went for this.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Yea bro, will have to agree on that!

The best thing about OnePlus (One) was that it gave the best phone at the best price. The 'Never Settle' actually meant something then.

Now, the company is using 'Never Settle' to tell us that it will not settle at a lower price :p

billubakra

Conversation Architect
OnePlus messed it up with the phone's pricing
Price? NO. They messed up everything. Design, Performance ( Do NOT Trust OnePlus 5 Benchmarks in Reviews - How OnePlus Cheated ) I was planning to get one but now it is a big NOOOOO, the dual camera is a gimmick, Jelly scrolling effect. Game over for them.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Price? NO. They messed up everything. Design, Performance ( Do NOT Trust OnePlus 5 Benchmarks in Reviews - How OnePlus Cheated ) I was planning to get one but now it is a big NOOOOO, the dual camera is a gimmick, Jelly scrolling effect. Game over for them.
What's wrong with the design ? and the performance will be great regardless of the benchmarks since it has a 835

striker_rage

Journeyman
What's wrong with the design ? and the performance will be great regardless of the benchmarks since it has a 835

I have to agree with Billu on the design front.

While other companies are coming up with innovation like small bazel outside the screen, the fingerprint scanner on the touch screen itself etc, oneplus basically just slapped OnePlus 3/3T with higher specs.

I would be right to expect the innovation, considering the price point of the mobile phone.

As for the processor, I personally would not care as it would have served my purpose. But to each his own ;)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You should not buy pc componet from amazon its overpriced.Buy from md computers or primeabgb.:facepalm:
MD computers are idiots. They will tell that the products are OOS or that we need to deposit more money as there are shipping charges after we have deposited the money.

striker_rage

Journeyman
You should not buy pc componet from amazon its overpriced.Buy from md computers or primeabgb.:facepalm:

Yes, and if you stay in Mumbai (for Mumbai users) you should personally visit Lamington road, as the prices of pc components at shops there are much lesser than Primeabgb or other online etailers.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i m going to delhi to replace the card. i tallked to the seller and asked if he can replace the card directly he said ok so m going lets see what he has to offer

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

shreeux

Movie Buff
Bought Recently...

WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive 3.0 USB (Blue) Rs.3999/-

*i.imgur.com/Pvf17QO.jpg

WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Blue) External Hard Disk Hard Case Pouch Cover Bag - Saco Rs.240+50=290/-

*i.imgur.com/AQdbstl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/D3Jk8Bg.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RRGKc7n.jpg

*i.imgur.com/C0v6Rjx.jpg

billubakra

Conversation Architect
finally got my 1050ti OC after replacing from amazon seller *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/69dbb9758d5c9227db22d69e16ab6643.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/98c0c2016f0252daf8cf04f68c08e6bb.jpg

Congrats. Register and get extended warranty+a game free
Purchase information | NVIDIA
BTW which is a good game out of the few mentioned on their site?

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Congrats. Register and get extended warranty+a game free
Purchase information | NVIDIA
BTW which is a good game out of the few mentioned on their site?
i already registered in zotac site but i did not got any info regarding free game

billubakra

Conversation Architect
i already registered in zotac site but i did not got any info regarding free game

Register on the link posted above. Do you know how to get Ghost Recon for free? People are saying in the comment section that a code is needed which I didn't get
Prepare For Battle GeForce GTX Bundle: Get For Honor or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands For Free

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Register on the link posted above. Do you know how to get Ghost Recon for free? People are saying in the comment section that a code is needed which I didn't get
Prepare For Battle GeForce GTX Bundle: Get For Honor or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands For Free
I GOT THIS MESSAGE

Purchase submitted
Purchase information has been saved. You will be contacted soon with your coupon

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I GOT THIS MESSAGE

Purchase submitted
Purchase information has been saved. You will be contacted soon with your coupon
Click on okay or whatever is the option below. It will ask you for your region and then ask for the code. From where did you get your gtx?

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Click on okay or whatever is the option below. It will ask you for your region and then ask for the code. From where did you get your gtx?
THERE WAS NO OPTION FOR OK OR WHATEVER SO I CLOSED THE WINDOW, I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON AND SELLER IS FROM DELHI

Top Bottom