Post your latest Purchase

ssb1551

Technomancer
Bought a Philips Bluetooth Portable Speaker for Rs. 1349/-.
Philips BT64A Portable Bluetooth Speakers: Amazon.in: Electronic

with case.jpg
with cable.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Its really tiny! haha. Decent sound quality & output for the price

ratul

█████████████████
Fiio X1 2nd Gen, from Amazon.
Damage- ₹7499.

Review: Amazing sound, better than my Sansa Clip Zip, updated to FW 1.6.0, it's smooth now, gapless works from this firmware.
*i.imgur.com/k90rgfH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QeblN3D.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CbqnjKW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Z6caDpu.jpg

vito scalleta

In the zone
Steelseries mouse pad @ rs 149 + rs 50 for delivery.

And Usb type C otg adapter @Rs. 300
From AliExpress. Delivered in 20 days.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/591e0b319a61fcc094dacfa2ecd93194.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/b94edd6b6d93b40bc38b2d61818c5e6f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

vito scalleta

In the zone
Its trustworthy site to bought?
How much cost here?
First time i am buying something there. I will test the product and post.
The ratings for all the products will​ be high. You have to read reviews about the seller and the product before u buy to know about the time taken to deliver.
Its advisable to buy cheap products from there like cables adapters and stuff to avoid the risk of a fake product and also avoiding customs charges.

shreeux

Movie Buff
First time i am buying something there. I will test the product and post.
The ratings for all the products will be high. You have to read reviews about the seller and the product before u buy to know about the time taken to deliver.
Its advisable to buy cheap products from there like cables adapters and stuff to avoid the risk of a fake product and also avoiding customs charges.

Oops...How to avoid or find fake product and Customs charges..?

vito scalleta

In the zone
Oops...How to avoid or find fake product and Customs charges..?
About the fake products U just have to trust the reviews
And regarding custom charges I am not completely sure. C4eTech made a video regarding that. He imports a lots of stuff.
His general idea was - import cheap stuff and avoid the costly ones.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
One of my biggest purchases in terms of Computer Hardware till date.
Put in some money in a long planned upgrade to buy an Intel i7 7700K, MSI B250M Pro and a Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 stick. This is part of the upgrade, with another part planned in the next batch.

Intel i7 7700K @ 25500
MSI B250M Pro @ 6910
Corsair Vengence @ 8690

All of this is housed within a Circle CC 830 Cabinet @ 3700.

The next batch of upgrade will see additional components like the Corsair VS 650 PSU, a high-end graphics card (still looking out for it), and a couple of more 16GB RAM modules to have the final RAM capacity at 64GB.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Put in some money in a long planned upgrade to buy an Intel i7 7700K, MSI B250M Pro and a Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 stick. This is part of the upgrade, with another part planned in the next batch.

Intel i7 7700K @ 25500
MSI B250M Pro @ 6910
Corsair Vengence @ 8690

The next batch of upgrade will see additional components like the Corsair VS 650 PSU, a high-end graphics card (still looking out for it), and a couple of more 16GB RAM modules to have the final RAM capacity at 64GB.
Why not Ryzen?

jasku

In the zone

Intel i7 7700K @ 25500
MSI B250M Pro @ 6910
Corsair Vengence @ 8690

Also, why did you got with a 'k' processor and non over clock able chipset. Otherwise good setup.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

vito scalleta

In the zone

Intel i7 7700K @ 25500
MSI B250M Pro @ 6910
Corsair Vengence @ 8690

Next batch of upgrades could include vega then.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Intel i7 7700K @ 25500
MSI B250M Pro @ 6910
Corsair Vengence @ 8690

Congrats.

BTW, VS Series is garbage. Better to get Seasonic M12II 620W.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Received these yesterday, Sennheiser HD 598 CS:
598cs.jpg

Awesome separation and clarity in highs. They seem to make my ears a bit hot though. Will this lessen with time or should I consider having them exchanged for the SE (open back) version?

Would like to hear opinions of the headphone owners here; how much temperature difference do you experience between closed and open back headphones for long hours?

Last edited:
Top Bottom