Post your latest Purchase

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bought the Oneplus 3 finally in exchange of my Optimus G for 16k (12k discount).

No pics because there are too many on the internet already.
(too lazy to take them :p )

- - - Updated - - -

Need suggestions for tempered glass and (hybrid/tpu) back case for it. Don't want hard cases.

Last edited:

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
just got cx 180 stree II but didnt liked thr sound tht i was expecting if any one wanna buy this pls let me know its just 3 hours old *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/7e54a97e8a9107530705d694e9d91121.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
just got cx 180 stree II but didnt liked thr sound tht i was expecting if any one wanna buy this pls let me know its just 3 hours old *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/7e54a97e8a9107530705d694e9d91121.jpg

Why not refund it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
can i refund it ?? i purchased from ebay and opened the seal pack ?? he also mentioned returns not accepted

Oh eBay

If it were Amazon you could return it
Dont think so for ebay

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

ssb1551

Technomancer
Bought the Oneplus 3 finally in exchange of my Optimus G for 24k (4k discount).

No pics because there are too many on the internet already.
(too lazy to take them :p )

- - - Updated - - -

Need suggestions for tempered glass and (hybrid/tpu) back case for it. Don't want hard cases.

Congrats!! Welcome to the OP3 club!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Received the Roccat KMP today.

[MENTION=102635]digibrush[/MENTION]: Nice purchases mate, take good care of them.

Attachments

• 20161006_023135-01.jpg
    20161006_023135-01.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 125

ssb1551

Technomancer
Purchased 50mm prime today
*i.imgur.com/UyviNo8.jpg

Congrats digibrush! How much dija pay for the lens?

- - - Updated - - -

This arrived few days ago (too lazy to post pix, too many around already) :))

*i.imgur.com/XsLvJju.jpg

Congrats mukherjee! Dija buy the phone under the recent sale? Also how much was the damage?

- - - Updated - - -

Received the Roccat KMP today.

[MENTION=102635]digibrush[/MENTION]: Nice purchases mate, take good care of them.

Awesome looking Mouse ithehappy! How much was the damage?

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Wow!! Still retailing for above 50k. Its definitely a good phone. If its not too much to ask can you please post a small review especially the still camera shots in low light situations?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^^ Wow!! Still retailing for above 50k. Its definitely a good phone. If its not too much to ask can you please post a small review especially the still camera shots in low light situations?

Have only been using it for a week, hoping that my gear vr offer will pop up.
Definitely a large step up from my S3, RN3 and stuff. EMI numbs the pain a bit.

Short opinion:
Performance: Happy. Fluid interface, UI seems much debloated now. The samsung music app seems better than before.
Sorry didnt run any benchmarks. Its a flagship :cool:

Camera: Happy till now. Will revert back after the durga puja shooting spree. Low light performance is upto the mark, but the test remains :)

Battery: Using a Vodafone 4g connection for now, single sim. Maintaining 0-100%-0-100% charge cycles for a bit. Still gives me a day and a half of usage, which I would rate as an hour and half of phone calls a day, data on for most of the day and always on display activated. Screen on time averages 5 hrs till now, at 30-40% screen brightness(auto enabled).

Call quality/network: No issues till now. Would have liked a code like *#*#4636#*#* to work with samsung( can anyone help me with this please?), which helped me force the RN3 to stick to LTE mostly for data. Call quality superb. Earpiece volume is good, though the single(sigh :( ) loudspeaker could have been better. Haven't missed any calls yet.

Body/Grip: Do yourself a favor and get some grippy back cover/flip cover or what have you. The mirror like back finish is great to behold, good to hold and shocking if it breaks(as per bank :p). For now, have applied a matter/rubber finish back coating to help the grip and prevent the indomitable call of gravity.

So there's my condensed view after a week or so...

Thanks for reading through it. :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Wow!! More than I expected haha :D. I only wanted the low light still shots as benchmarks and all are great for both the S7 series. Hope you take some low light shots and post your experience here. :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^^ Wow!! More than I expected haha :D. I only wanted the low light still shots as benchmarks and all are great for both the S7 series. Hope you take some low light shots and post your experience here. :)

I'll try to do that. Lets see :)

Top Bottom