Post your latest Purchase

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Congrats!! Whats the transfer speed?

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats The Incinerator!! Where dija buy the Power Bank from? How long does it take to completely charge the Power Bank? Also, how much dija shell out for it?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I still haven't figured out how to use these power banks. In the past 8 months I have hardly used it for 2- 3 times

Yeah, i also only use it when im away on a trip( that happens very rarely). Rest of the time, i dont see any use of it as i just use a USB Cable in my office desk to recharge my phone.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Congrats The Incinerator!! Where dija buy the Power Bank from? How long does it take to completely charge the Power Bank? Also, how much dija shell out for it?

I bought it from Flipkart.Takes around 3hrs or over to charge with the Mi3 s default charger. It came almost 50% charged I believe. It charges your phone faster than the wall socket. Charges tabs too! Very high build quality. Designed by Texas Instruments,cell made by LG or Samsung. It allows pass through charging too,where as you can charge the phone with power bank at the same time the power bank is getting its recharge from the wall socket! I paid Rs 1999 for the 10400 mah power bank. Should be around Rs 999 when Mi officially launches it,but when they will is a mystery!

kaz

right here

I cry :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

uh.....why?

Added it to cart...Got no money from PoPs...Gave it to Aditya's friend :(

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
I bought it from Flipkart.Takes around 3hrs or over to charge with the Mi3 s default charger. It came almost 50% charged I believe. It charges your phone faster than the wall socket. Charges tabs too! Very high build quality. Designed by Texas Instruments,cell made by LG or Samsung. It allows pass through charging too,where as you can charge the phone with power bank at the same time the power bank is getting its recharge from the wall socket! I paid Rs 1999 for the 10400 mah power bank. Should be around Rs 999 when Mi officially launches it,but when they will is a mystery!

What phones besides, the Mi3, did you charge and how quickly they charge ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Purchase WD 2 TB portable @519 AED. Actually received 500 AED Carrefour voucher so I replaced my 2 TB external with this portable.

*i.imgur.com/chDVv6p.jpg
*i.imgur.com/i0UIZfZ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/I6u3XP5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/w4PjpkJ.jpg

Top Bottom