Post your latest Purchase

icebags

Technomancer
Thanks for the reply bro.
Belkin HDMI cables pricing start at 600 bucks. :-(
Any recomendation less expensive above average quality one?
last time when i bought cheap cable from local shop, face an weird prob - monitor used to go blank whenever any mains switch is made on or off. did nt guess it would be the cable, but later some ppl posted here saying they faced similar issues, and ultimately it was diagnosed to be hdmi cable fault.
not everybody face these, o, buy la cheapas if u r gonna use these casually and be ok with these stuff. no idea about audio or ethernet.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
last time when i bought cheap cable from local shop, face an weird prob - monitor used to go blank whenever any mains switch is made on or off. did nt guess it would be the cable, but later some ppl posted here saying they faced similar issues, and ultimately it was diagnosed to be hdmi cable fault.
not everybody face these, o, buy la cheapas if u r gonna use these casually and be ok with these stuff. no idea about audio or ethernet.

I too had the issue with An AIRTEL SUPPLIED HDMI CABLE FOR HD SET TOP BOX...
imo, the ones with super-fancy looking cable, i mean some nylon covered cable is a good quality one

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I too had the issue with An AIRTEL SUPPLIED HDMI CABLE FOR HD SET TOP BOX...
imo, the ones with super-fancy looking cable, i mean some nylon covered cable is a good quality one

nope i have that nylon one its hard to bend i wasn't able to put my monitor to stand by mode , instead i used my airtel hdmi cable now its working fine .........all that money on good hdmi cable wasted..........

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
My motherboard already have back plate. It must be there I think, else any after market heat sink will put pressure on the motherboard.
I installed the controller at rear, set it to 1300 rpm now... still temp doesnot rise to 50 degree.

Though I don't know anything about OC or AMD CPU.
But,I guess 50 degree temp when CPU running @4.4GHz is very good temp for that CPU.
And the fan @1300 rpm must be quite too.

ajayritik

Technomancer
congrats. what is the mrp written at the back side?

Will let you know once I'm back home.
Rs 799 on the back side.
- - - Updated - - -

I had purchased one HDMI Cable from ebay and it's strong and going good so far. Ver 1.4

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Looks little big and heavier. Not sure what will be the advantages and disadvantages of a Laser mouse.
Get a good mat and you will see the advantage.

Congrats by the way.

PS : Why I can't see anyone's avatar? Is this some kind of stupid rule on Digit now, navatar? :lol:

beingGamer

In the zone
Hi friends received my xbox 360 controller for window yesterday from Flipkart!

Here are the pics
*s11.postimg.org/7etr2105b/2014_07_12_211.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/u29086fpb/2014_07_12_212.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/tkig62fi7/2014_07_12_214.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/3meu01a0v/2014_07_12_215.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/rh3fknqbj/2014_07_12_216.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/vl8zqwbnj/2014_07_12_220.jpg
(thats the R9 280x box. new home of the controller :D)

My Experience so far with the controller--
This thing fitted my hand so well! the weight is perfect to handle.

In Game exp-
first game i thought to play with this controller was NFS rivals.
navigation within the menu was easy to understand, go used to it within 2 mins.
The second thing blew my mind was the vibration which came when i accelerated the car and used nitro :O felt really really realistic with the headphones on!
Was little difficult at the beginning, but today morning felt easy to control.
vibration was working with nitro, slamming and jumps

Second game was Hitman absolution-
I knew it wont be easy to play it with the controller. remembering the controls was difficult for me. So i just ran here and there and suddenly pointed a gun towards police and all the police force enjoyed killing me while i was trying to run for a cover :p
vibration was working while getting hit by bullets.

third game was Metal Slug-
I knew this game will be enjoyable with the controller.. and i was right.
setting the controls on emulator was easy.
Got a little time to get used to with the controls, after spending some time i was fine.

then Street Fighter 4-
didnt know the controls, just went into the fight and kept punching & kicking :p
died easily.
vibration works while getting hit

then Mortal Kombat complete edition-
same as street fighter 4, but didnt die as i was playing in practice mode :p
vibration works on many occasions, getting hit, special moves & x ray moves.

Overall conclusion-
Loved it the moment i felt the vibration in NFS rivals for the first time!
spent my money on a worthy product.
I am sure i will get used to with the fps & tps games as well in few days.
cable length is huge! finally my back will get some rest now...

and respect increased for Flipkart! this is my second purchase from them and both items were perfectly packed and reached within 2 days of placing the order.
I am glad that the controller is original!
I will write the same review on Flipkart as well, and raise the issue which a few guys are having about fake controllers as well.

Thanks to [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION], [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION], [MENTION=105611]bavusani[/MENTION] for suggesting the controller
and to [MENTION=228377]little[/MENTION] for informing about fake controllers & [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] for increasing my confidence to buy it online :p :lol:

Top Bottom