Post your latest Purchase

aniket.cain

Padawan
Congrats!!! :)
How much did it cost you and how and where did you buy it from???

Bought it for Rs. 17860 from eBay. From Shop your world. I had placed the order a long time ago, when it was still selling for that price. Then it got delayed and I got refund from eBay. But I still wanted to have it, so the seller listed 1 piece at the older price and I grabbed it. :)

debarshi

Otaku
Went on a shopping spree.... :p

*i.imgur.com/3ZWHJitl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BXvedznl.jpg

I was in search of a Fx-991 ES type calculator, when I got this @ Rs 667.....Absolutely beautiful...

*i.imgur.com/LrT6jH1l.jpg

Just couldn't make the switch to e-books yet......Maybe when I get my Xperia ZU *dreams*

*i.imgur.com/BAWyQBol.jpg

Please dont look at me like that, for the headset...It is awful (not that bad, but coming from Sennheiser, its pretty hopeless) and I got it as a freebie with my laptop.

*i.imgur.com/AlcPVdsl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/NaJoNQfl.jpg

Imagine my plight trying to use this mouse after using G400 for soo long......but the keyboard is awesome :)

Saving the best for last :)

*i.imgur.com/RgTAWCsl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/N7jqM0vl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZtlZYFil.jpg

My Lenovo Z500........

debarshi

Otaku
Darun!!!..... "Doshti Upanyas" by Sanjib Chattopadhay is really good.... Give me a review of the other the other one when you've finished reading it :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Darun!!!..... "Doshti Upanyas" by Sanjib Chattopadhay is really good.... Give me a review of the other the other one when you've finished reading it :)

I already completed reading "Aranyer Din Ratri" man its fabulous. I think you know, the film "Aranyer Din Ratri (Day and night in the forest) is based on this novel by Sunil Ganguly. And Bomkesh baksi is must for every Bengali literature lover.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I already completed reading "Aranyer Din Ratri" man its fabulous. I think you know, the film "Aranyer Din Ratri (Day and night in the forest) is based on this novel by Sunil Ganguly. And Bomkesh baksi is must for every Bengali literature lover.

+100000

you'll not know what you have been missing until you've read it. the whole series. in authentic bengali. ;)

after reading BB, you'll feel Feluda is a baby in front of him. :p

same goes out for Tenida, Shibram Chakraborty, Narayan Sanyal, etc...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
+100000

you'll not know what you have been missing until you've read it. the whole series. in authentic bengali. ;)

hmm .. going to read all these. gee, I'm too obsessed with Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
+100000

OT ...but we must not contrast ideology that way, these two artistic creations are products of two different literary epoch.

Byomkesh created by an author who depicted an age of turmoil where people's lives where bent on bayonet's edge, an agitated Bengal, contemplating but not thoroughly assimilating nascent freedom in its own anarchic way. Torment, hunger, want...betrayal...love (and sex) leading to crime ...the plethora of His short stories, historical romance and fictional detections are based and targeted to an audience who has the comprehension of more objectified, realistic life as it turned out in history. How do you say "Mature"

Feluda was written targeted to a more young, lot-to-learn readers... to to grow up with a sense of righteousness, fearlessness, meeting evil eye-to-eye and still reply with the most straight-forward narration, having two companions who would ideate kids to be creative, respectful and also laugh their socks off with solvent humor like where "Does the Camel sort the thorns out before having a cactus lunch?" ...stuff..

Ideology differs in several ways...Satyajit Ray and Sharadindu Bandopadhay had their thought process immensely powerful to be thwarted by critics of future...Ideology differs...that doesn't make a char "baby" :D

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Bought Cubetek Media Player Cubetek HD Media Player - Cubetek: Flipkart.com
and WD Elements 1TB from Lamington Road (actually cousin bought it for me) for Rs. 4950/-

TheHumanBot

Padawan
yeah thats what i was about to post if you guys want just tell me what thing you need tested and i will do and post it here.

and yes, it plays HD without any lag or taking any time to process.
when i get my this month pay check buying another one :D just in case this one go kaput or out of stock :p

Top Bottom