Post your latest Purchase

Adhip007

Journeyman
Do you walk a lot with them, or stand or something like that?
I do walk a bit, kind of like an old habit, thats when I hate them after 20-30 minutes as they are *too soft* to be comfortable for long, ironic.

Sorry I thought you are talking about shoes, I missed your earlier post. Yes I do walk a lot.. it is all depends on your feet. I have semi flat feet so any soft shoes is great for me. I do not use chappal much. to me Ajanta sleeper is good enough and sporadically use BATA Kitto (in Bangalore) Shreeleather in Kolkata.

BTW I bought ASUS HD7870 DCII GHZ edition GFX card from MD Computers, and also got lots of games from AMD's never reloaded offer. Though Farcy3 is extra.

*img203.imageshack.us/img203/8816/dsc0019nb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Sorry I thought you are talking about shoes, I missed your earlier post. Yes I do walk a lot.. it is all depends on your feet. I have semi flat feet so any soft shoes is great for me. I do not use chappal much. to me Ajanta sleeper is good enough and sporadically use BATA Kitto (in Bangalore) Shreeleather in Kolkata.

BTW I bought ASUS HD7870 DCII GHZ edition GFX card from MD Computers, and also got lots of games from AMD's never reloaded offer. Though Farcy3 is extra.
Nice!
what was the price for the 7870?

d3p

PowerHouse
hows the sound quality? Are they comfortable for long hours? Also will they work with Nexus 4?

SQ is better than apple earpods [new ones bundled with 5th Gen]. Yes you can wear them for long hours but not along with Sunglasses or Helmet or while you are wearing a Shirt. Also can't wear them while sleeping or relaxing on the bed, since you are supposed to wear them just like NeckBand or NeckPhone.

It supports max of 10hrs of continuous music & 12hrs for calling.

It will work with any NFC / Bluetooth Capable PMP's or Mobiles, provided these devices support A2DP protocol.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

*img203.imageshack.us/img203/8816/dsc0019nb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[

Dude,what games you got free with your HD 7870

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude,what games you got free with your HD 7870

here's all the infos you need to know :

chart_black_575px.jpg

Read More

T & C

and if you want more freebie games then grab a HD7990 and get 8 recent game titles for free .. now how cool is that ;-)

*sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsreloaded.aspx

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got Sony MDR-EX220LP from Flipkart @1125/-
Ordered on 25th April and got it today at 11 AM :D

*i.imgur.com/f6gmLJ1.jpg
*i.imgur.com/N6v9mvK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Et0CvIl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/M64yuMM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rPREHES.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9R5Wzat.jpg

ajayritik

Technomancer
Congrats Tenida on the purchase of the IEM. Even I was planning to go for an upgrade but financial crunch.
Congrats to others as well on the purchases.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Today's Purchase

Microsoft WM1000 wireless mouse for lappy - Rs750
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qcS65_ToU2Y/UXZzXaJ9bTI/AAAAAAAAI0w/v2AhZZz_ODk/s616/DSC_7830.JPG

Sandisk Extreme 16GB pendrive - Rs1300 ...its speed is soo awesome

USB2.0 - 25.6MB/s write 400MB/s read ...1GB file took 3-4 sec to copy from pen drive to HDD
USB3 - 50-60MB/s write 300MB/s - 1GB/s ....took almost no time to copy 1GB file from pen drive to HDD :D

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vVI5upwZ6qQ/UXZzbVq05vI/AAAAAAAAI04/79EKrFKYTEg/s868/DSC_7834.JPG

Congos!!! :cool:
Where did u buy the Sandisk Extreme from bro? Links....? Thanks in advance! :)

Top Bottom