*i.imgur.com/S4uNsAH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xaJ7bo3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zbj8vdP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vXh0Mnw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KjvsLKV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Qti79v7.jpg

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Not Discontinued .. just the booking are taken down to boost initial sales of Amaze but .. still dealers are taking bookings...Saw amaze at showroom today its less wider and almost same length of jazz...
Cabin Space is Less Than Jazz and Wheel Base was Very Less than Jazz... Dealer Said the Price Might be less or equal to Jazz For the mid Variants and The Top Jazz X may be still more Price!!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats ajay, ayush & tenida!

@ tenida - where did you get the tripod from, and for how much? i also need one.

got this a few days back through a friends from the US:

*i.imgur.com/WbWDm7Tl.jpg

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Congrats And Happy Bro Birthday !! Didn't You You Were too March 10 !!
Buddy belated birthday wishes and congrats on the care
Congo bro and happy birthday. is that note 2 or s3 both looks same :p
Thanks Buddy
Huge note 2 dude
Thanks Buddy
Thanks Mate
@ajayritik: Many happy returns of the day!

Thanks buddy!

shreymittal

Being Human
Not Discontinued .. just the booking are taken down to boost initial sales of Amaze but .. still dealers are taking bookings...Saw amaze at showroom today its less wider and almost same length of jazz...
Cabin Space is Less Than Jazz and Wheel Base was Very Less than Jazz... Dealer Said the Price Might be less or equal to Jazz For the mid Variants and The Top Jazz X may be still more Price!!

amaze looks ugly and terrible i am not fond of chrome grill
BTW jazz looks much better yet sporty than amaze even desire look better than amaze honda should have launched i-dtech in jazz and city.

amjath

Human Spambot

@ tenida - where did you get the tripod from, and for how much? i also need one.

got this a few days back through a friends from the US:

*i.imgur.com/WbWDm7Tl.jpg

seeing this for the first, thought its so small to handle after googling I get the full picture

Top Bottom