Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Wah :D :D
Congrats, I have to take a demo from you ;)

Anytime :D

Well, I think you guys are already aware that I got a new Graphics card recently...after 2 years of Multi-GPU setup, now switched back to single GPU for some times. Got the Sapphire HD 7950 VAPOR-X OC with Boost from Vedant at 21.32K including tax.

View attachment 8690View attachment 8691View attachment 8692View attachment 8693View attachment 8694View attachment 8695
Great buy master :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well, I think you guys are already aware that I got a new Graphics card recently...after 2 years of Multi-GPU setup, now switched back to single GPU for some times. Got the Sapphire HD 7950 VAPOR-X OC with Boost from Vedant at 21.32K including tax.

View attachment 8690View attachment 8691View attachment 8692View attachment 8693View attachment 8694View attachment 8695

Congrats buddy. I'll come over this weekend to witness the power of that beast.:))

Bought LG Optimus L9 :D Pics later

Congrats amartya. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

well well well.... Congrats mate :) Change your siggy,..

how does it perform in comparision to the 6870CF??

Bought LG Optimus L9 :D Pics later

Congrats Tenida!! Pyala, Habul, Kyabla ki bolchhe? ;) :p

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys can someone help me with getting an external HDD casing for an internal HDD. Sorry for posting here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...9516-need-external-hdd-case-sata-ide-hdd.html

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
My new acquisition courtesy winning a contest at Tech2 :)

*i.imgur.com/7MMqBDS.jpg

guess the movie :D

*i.imgur.com/rGXZfPT.jpg

Top Bottom