Post your latest Purchase

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
A BSNL Penta Tab IS703C and a keyboard with cover.
Rs. 6318 + 525 = 6843

Can't upload pics from Tapatalk in mobile.

a keyboard for the penta ??

anyways , please let me know about build quality and speed , multitasking ,
any other problem you are facing..
i'm gonna buy a tablet for my father..

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats to all the buyers!

@ ajayritik - so you finally bought 'national' DL-DVDs ;)

got these:

Seagate GoFlex Home (NAS) - 2250/-

*i.imgur.com/miMAQl.jpg

Wireless Doorbell :) - 590/- (indian company....was glad to see it against chinese products)

*i.imgur.com/VwseRl.jpg *i.imgur.com/oDhcwl.jpg

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Congrats on the purchase ghormaanas.
Regarding the National Dual Layer DVD already burned one and had absolute no issues. Had tough luck with the Verbatim one though which failed.
Do you think this National Dual Layer DVD will be good for songs?

kbganesh

Broken In
got from here XTREME GRAFIX | Where Indian Gaming Is Rendered

Price is Rs.225, i have order four but he had only one in stock..i dont know whether he is in this forum.? Very nice person to deal with..

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
got from here XTREME GRAFIX | Where Indian Gaming Is Rendered

Price is Rs.225, i have order four but he had only one in stock..i dont know whether he is in this forum.? Very nice person to deal with..

Can you post the exact link for the air filter? I searched the site but could not find it!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats kbganesh!

Congrats on the purchase ghormaanas.
Regarding the National Dual Layer DVD already burned one and had absolute no issues. Had tough luck with the Verbatim one though which failed.
Do you think this National Dual Layer DVD will be good for songs?

thanks!

and am quite surprised to learn that you had to struggle with verbatims, of which one even failed :( :p
probably because it might've been india or taiwan-made. singapore-made is considered to be the best.

talking about songs, since these are not something you would like to cherish for a decade to come (assuming so ;)), just go ahead with burning them on national!

one advice though. if you are considering using those pink/white coloured, foam-padded pouches to store the DVDs, i think you should reconsider. those pouches are very good for exchanging hands, but for a worthwhile storage, you should get yourself good DVD-bags. in those pouches, the CDs/DVDs tend to sticky-spots/'flaky' which more-or-less render them useless, but not so with good DVD-bags. personal experience :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
congrats kbganesh!

thanks!

and am quite surprised to learn that you had to struggle with verbatims, of which one even failed :( :p
probably because it might've been india or taiwan-made. singapore-made is considered to be the best.

talking about songs, since these are not something you would like to cherish for a decade to come (assuming so ;)), just go ahead with burning them on national!

one advice though. if you are considering using those pink/white coloured, foam-padded pouches to store the DVDs, i think you should reconsider. those pouches are very good for exchanging hands, but for a worthwhile storage, you should get yourself good DVD-bags. in those pouches, the CDs/DVDs tend to sticky-spots/'flaky' which more-or-less render them useless, but not so with good DVD-bags. personal experience :)

Well most of the important stuff I do keep them in the DVD Bag. I have the cover stuff only for not so important thing. However off late I don't find a decent DVD Bag around. Most of the ones available are not that great. They may look fancy from out but inside they aren't great. You know of any good online store which has good collection of these?
Verbatim is more like 50/50. One DVD went through fine and the other had a problem which may not necessarily be the DVD fault maybe the OS had some problem. But going on I will go for the National ones.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
:wave:

Purchased this watch last week from lifestyle for 3k..
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Casio%20Watch/DSC01245.JPG

And its awesome! :D

kbganesh

Broken In
Can you post the exact link for the air filter? I searched the site but could not find it!

There is no separate link dude..Currently the filter is out of stock will come after one month..Incase if you want i can pm you the owner's number..

@GhorMaanas thanks :mrgreen:

Some pics after i done the assemble still need to do some cable management..Merc alpha is as good as Gamma

*i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p563/saint338/06072012557.jpg
*i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p563/saint338/24042012337.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom