Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Bought leather hard case for Micromax Funbook from Homeshop18.
Damage- Rs. 490/-
Got the case the within 3 days from booking awesome service by HS18. Its my first order from them.
*i.imgur.com/zoEEP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CowD9.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Xfr2K.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jaELN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/x52hE.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HhtsC.jpg

This case is made of leather like material at-least its smells like leather.:D I say its total paisa vasool case :))

Last edited:

kumarmanish

Broken In
^ Adding into the previous comments.

If the user is using Headphones while gaming, then he/she might escape. But if they are using Speakers, then surely gonna feel the heat.

I think when you are gaming you transcend into your own universe leaving little behind to pay any paltry attention to whatever noise may come :p :)

In Real Time it's NONE........... But these are very useful to annoy your members or colleagues(Covers almost entire Floor) in office.. I take TVS GOLD Mechanical KB out of the BOX from my Shelf and use it whenever whoever won't listen to me in office... you know it's the best Revenge you can take..... :-D

Now to serious note....
There are some useful things like Precise Typing, Long Life and feather touch feeling especially with this Corsair KB... etccccc

-=THIS=- is correct :)

^ Burn your cash, Buy the KB. Take it to a LAN Event & annoy others.
LOL not exactly, but some say once you start using mechanical keyboard you will never return to membrane one :). But, yeah, only some say this !

kumarmanish

Broken In
Ok guys, so have ordered following things for my next build. I should get all the parts by next week. I will post the pics once the build gets completed.
Here is the final configuration :

Processor - Intel i5 3570 K - $200 (Microcentr)
Motherbord - Asus Sabertooth Z77 - $211 (Microcenter)
Memory- G Skill Ripjaw x 8GB (2 X 4GB) - $60 (Newegg)
Power Supply - Corsair TX850V2 - $110 (Newegg)
Graphics Card - XFX 7950 Black Edition DD - $435 (Amazon)
CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 Water Cooling- $100 (Amazon)
Case - NZXT Switch 810 White - $170 (Amazon)
Monitor - Acer 23 Inch LED - $155 (Amazon)
Internal HDD - Seagate 500 GB 6GBps - $70 (NCIX)
Internal SSD- Crucial M4 128 GB - $100 (Ebay- newegg)
Keyboard - Corsair K90 - $100 (Amazon)
Mouse - Corsair M60 - $50 (Amazon)
Optical Drive- Samsung Blu Ray drive (includes Blue ray playing software) - $80 (Amazon)
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit - $100 (Newegg)
PC Toolkit - Rosewill 45 piece toolkit - $20 (Newegg)
Surge Protector - Belkin surge protector - $20 (Amazon)

Total - $1981..

I still need to order some fans and sleeved cables. Next weekend is dedicated to the build :)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ should have bought the GTX670, faster than 7950 at a cheaper price(also you could have gotten the Asus 670 DCII @ 420$, beats the hell out of everything sub 500$)

ajayritik

Technomancer
yes... Even though that Shop is little far away from us. MX electronics is really VFM and high quality components.

Enjoy the Keyboard mate. Congrats once again

Sunil when is your next purchase? I think you told something about a recent purchase.
Also any suggestions for good spike guard?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Sunil when is your next purchase? I think you told something about a recent purchase.

Belkin / Huntkey (if you need a USB point), plus hunykey carries 5yr warranty, don't know about belkin. They are available at primeabgb.

kumarmanish

Broken In
^^ should have bought the GTX670, faster than 7950 at a cheaper price(also you could have gotten the Asus 670 DCII @ 420$, beats the hell out of everything sub 500$)

Hmm.. I had ordered xfx 7950 black edition dd last week when 670 was not launched/ reviewed ... It is actually close to referenc 7970.. But I am checking out the 670 reviews right now.. I may send the package unopened straight to Amazon and order a 670. But finding nvidia 680/ 670 is such a pain. They disappear from market the moment thy are available on any site.. Thanks for the suggestion dude! :) you guys always come to rescue.!

tkin

Back to school!!
Hmm.. I had ordered xfx 7950 black edition dd last week when 670 was not launched/ reviewed ... It is actually close to referenc 7970.. But I am checking out the 670 reviews right now.. I may send the package unopened straight to Amazon and order a 670. But finding nvidia 680/ 670 is such a pain. They disappear from market the moment thy are available on any site.. Thanks for the suggestion dude! :) you guys always come to rescue.!
Well, by the look of things, you wont probably play game using three monitors, so for single monitor @ 1080p GTX670 pretty much cleans the floor with 7950(all games) and 7970(in most games).

Amazon.com: Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 2 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 DVI/DVI/HDMI/DP SLI Ready Graphics Card, 67NPH6DV5ZJX Graphics Cards 67NPH6DV5ZJX: Electronics

Newegg.com - MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-60301-10P GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Newegg.com - Galaxy 67NPH6DV5ZJX GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

GIGABYTE GV-N670OC-2GD GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 x16, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, Display Port, DirectX 11, 3-Way SLI, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com

Galaxy 67NPH6DV6KXZ GeForce GTX 670 GC 2GB Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 x16, Dual DVI, HDMI, Display Port, DirectX 11, 3-Way SLI, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com -> Killer cooling.

Or, if you can wait one or two weeks, as I had said Asus GTX670 DCII kicks everything under 500$

kumarmanish

Broken In
Well, by the look of things, you wont probably play game using three monitors, so for single monitor @ 1080p GTX670 pretty much cleans the floor with 7950(all games) and 7970(in most games).

Amazon.com: Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 2 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 DVI/DVI/HDMI/DP SLI Ready Graphics Card, 67NPH6DV5ZJX Graphics Cards 67NPH6DV5ZJX: Electronics

Newegg.com - MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-60301-10P GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Newegg.com - Galaxy 67NPH6DV5ZJX GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

GIGABYTE GV-N670OC-2GD GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 x16, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, Display Port, DirectX 11, 3-Way SLI, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com

Galaxy 67NPH6DV6KXZ GeForce GTX 670 GC 2GB Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 x16, Dual DVI, HDMI, Display Port, DirectX 11, 3-Way SLI, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com -> Killer cooling.

Or, if you can wait one or two weeks, as I had said Asus GTX670 DCII kicks everything under 500$

Posting the URLs is much appreciated .. I was looking for EVGA superclocked GTX 670 card as reviewers say that this performs better than the rest stock 670 cards .. Not able to find the evga one anywhere .. Do you suggest that I should get the MSI reference card ? My knowledge on 670 is very limited atm.

Also, I will be taking two more monitors after 1 month. So three monitor gaming setup is very much in scope right now :)..As well as planning for cfx or sli .. In next two months..

ajayritik

Technomancer

Belkin / Huntkey (if you need a USB point), plus hunykey carries 5yr warranty, don't know about belkin. They are available at primeabgb.

Sujay actually I need it for two things. One is to connect my router and the Speakers which are near to my PC and the other is to connect my home theater, TV and Digital Set top box.
I bought an MX brand the other day so need another based on the requirement I will hook up the one which applies.
So you are saying go for huntley

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@ Tenida

Tenida you've gone mad with tablets. But congrats anyways. :))

Yes man I am now planning to collect tablet. My next purchase will be
Ainol Nova 7 Elf II :D
Specs of Elf II
CPU: Amlogic8726-M6 Cortex-A9 Dual Core(1.5Ghz)
GPU: Mail 400×2
RAM : 1Gb DDR3
Storage 8GB/16GB
Screen: 7 inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1024*600 High-resolution LCD Screen
Resolution: 1024*600 Pixels
Visible Angle: 150°
Display: LCD
G-sensor: Yes
Android Market: Yes

Top Bottom