Post your latest Purchase

funskar

Padawan
SIDDHARTH.BEAM Congrats for the monster:-D
serpent16 Congo.. Happy gaming .. max payne3:number1:
andro & Sarath Congrats to both of u too for monitor n ipad2:mrgreen::clap2:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

This is the only pic that exists. :D It's still sitting in it's box. Its just the good ol' iPad 2.

When I took that pic my gf said, "It's for your thinkdigit right" :D

lollz man . you are lucky to get ipad 2 as a gift . Last year my uncle was coming from america , i was too exited thinking what he will gift me . I predicted he will give me either ipad 2 or xbox 360 . but all my excitement went kaaput . He gave me a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and said that it is on a limited supply , you are lucky to get it. This will make your hair charming and silky . :cry:

Sarath

iDota
He gave me a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and said that it is on a limited supply , you are lucky to get it. This will make your hair charming and silky . :cry:

LOLZ :lol: My sympathies bro, I hate it when that happens, although I got no relatives in US or anywhere apart from our country.

Next time just ask him, what is the price of iPad there? (give some clues to him)

I thought she would leave me depending on the answer. Thank god it was my b'day :mrgreen:

My latest HTC one x :-D
Come on. Show us the screen! Congrats :D

Nice one. But why is the GFX card a little squarish?

Dell IN2030
Congrats. How much for the monitor?

andro

Broken In
Thanks justme101,Sarath and funskar.
It costed me 5600/-

Congrats SIDDHARTH.BEAM for the one X.
Just a question,how would u compare it to the GALAXY NOTE??Thinking of repacing my NOTE with the X.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Thanks justme101,Sarath and funskar.
It costed me 5600/-

Congrats SIDDHARTH.BEAM for the one X.
Just a question,how would u compare it to the GALAXY NOTE??Thinking of repacing my NOTE with the X.
Man u r same as me i just replaced my note with ONE X & this phone is definitely better than note but i can say that NOTE has it one charm.
i defiantly miss big 5.3 screen but ONE X is not far behind 4.7 with same size as s2 carrying note was fun but ONE X is more comfortable in case of form factor & size. Camera is way much better than note u don't have to wait to take shots .u can take burst shots at 4fps. and most awesome thing is Tegra 3 quad core . even a beastly NOTE is slow compare to ONE X u can feel lag when u install lots of apps from market in note . but i just transferred all my app in my ONE X & this monster (One X) doesn't blinked at all . sound of ONE X is way better than note as note uses yamaha audio chip where as ONE X uses beats studio tech i am not a fan of beats but it definitely pump the audio but the sound is still below the dedicated audiophile pmp ( cowon j3 or any other) but its still better than most of the phone available in the market for non audiophile is way more than needed. sense 4.0 is much more fun compared to touchwiz 4.0 the 3d transition between pages is cool.battery life of NOTE is better compared to ONE X but not that of day & night u can juice upto 1 to 2 more on note compared to ONE X. but i can bear with that as their are lots of thing which compensate to that .but here are the thing which i miss from my previous phone one of the most fun thing on note is S Pen and i miss this feature a lot .

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@serpent16

Dont u remember...i posted a few days ago it'd Sapphire HD6770

@Faun

Ok you r hired... lol :p
I am hoping to play Skyrim,BF3,Alan Wake,H.A.W.X 2 and re-playing my fav's like Crysis,BFBC2,Just Cause 2 all on HIGH.... :D Possible right???

Yea if 7750 can play it on high why not 6770 ;)

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
FINALLY!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Shipped from TheITWares on 1st...received it today..!! :grin::hyper::bandanafighter:

Now Benchmarking time..!!! BTW The Reebok Classic is a gift and i just took the pic of 'ol 9500GT to show respect..!! :meditate:

P.S. can you provide links to benchmarking software...???

Top Bottom