Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
Ok....Here goes my Early Morning Purchase...

1). "EK Water Blocks EK-KIT H3O 240 HFX" for 240 Euros.

*www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/popup_images/18448_0__waek_391_1g.jpg

For More Images <Click Here>

Specs:

Technical details:

Kit Contents:
* CPU Cooler: EK-Supreme HF
Material: Copper (base), acrylic (cover)
Socket compatibility:
Intel 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD 939, 754, 940, AM2, AM2 +, AM3 and AM3 +
including universal backplate

* Radiator: EK-CoolStream RAD XTX 240
Dimensions: 280 x 64 x 130 mm (W x H x D)
Material: copper, brass
Screws: 8x 30 mm, 5 mm 8x
Fan compatibility: 2x 120 mm

* Pump: EK-DCP 4.0 Pump
Dimensions: 75 x 54 x 66 mm (W x H x D)
Capacity: max. 800 l / h
Head: 4m
Volume: 24.5 dB (A)
Power supply: 3-pin / 4 pin Molex adapter
Anti-Vibration Pad

* Reservoir: EK Multi option res X2 - 150 Basic
Material: Acrylic, Acetal POM
Capacity: 160 ml
Mounting in the housing

* Accessories:
Ports: 8x 1/4 inch to 13/10mm - silver
Hose: 2 m 12.7 / 9.5 mm Masterkleer - transparent
Liquid: EK-Ekoolant 100ml concentrate - UV Blue
Fan: 2x EK-Silent Fan 120mm - min 1600 r /
Pump casing: EK-DCP PUMP
Thermal Compound: TIM Gelid GC-Xtreme - 2 g

2). "EK Water Blocks EK-Ekoolant Red - 1000ml" for 6,90 Euros.

*www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/popup_images/17418_0__wazu_238_1g.jpg

Technical details:
* Contents: 1000 ml
* Weight: 1,100 g
* Color: Red (no UV-active)
* Protection of the system, for example, from algae and corrosion
* Immediately ready for use
* Unopened stored for 2 years
* Low electrical conductivity

3). "Silverstone 120mm Fan Grill und Filter Kit" for 2,90 Euros Each. Purchased 4nos of these.

*www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/popup_images/14450_0__ZUST_035_1g.jpg

*www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/popup_images/14450_1__ZUST_035_2g.jpg

All the above items will be in hand on april 27th or 28th 2012.

4). "OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III" for INR 12.1k Purchased from S.P rd, Bangalore

<Pics will be uploaded.>

5). "Gskill 4GBx2 1600 CL9" for INR 3.1k Purchased from S.P rd, Bangalore

<Pics will be uploaded.>

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
d3p, welcome to the club!

I would advise you to be careful with that coolant; if it stains your parts it will be a hell of a pain to clean. IMO distilled H2O ftw. BTW, if you were buying from that store, you might as well have gone custom. A feser F1 coolant is way better (next best to distilled water).

I have to ask you to be even more careful while installing because plexiglass isnt exactly the most durable thing around. Hairline cracks appear more quickly than in acetal blocks (with the wear and tear associated with use).

I'm sure you did tons of reading before purchase right? Always remember this: hand tight is tight enough to attach the nozzles. If you need any assistance, I'm always a PM away and I'll walk you through this if you get stuck.

I also hope customs doesnt **** with your package. They took 3.5k from me when I got my stuff.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
@EG: Thanks buddy.

If that's the case, then i don't mind canceling the shipment of the EK Ekoolant Blood Red Coolant.

Regarding EK Supreme HF : Yes, i heard its made of high quality acrylic material. But as you said, i will be careful atm. I'm eyeing on Raystorm, next time for sure.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will surely contact, if i face any hickupps.

Actually the whole stuffs will be carried by one of friend, who is returning in next month. So i guess, its fine till someone at airport interrupts him & verify all the stuffs at Customs. Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@EG: Thanks buddy.

If that's the case, then i don't mind canceling the shipment of the EK Ekoolant Blood Red Coolant.

Regarding EK Supreme HF : Yes, i heard its made of high quality acrylic material. But as you said, i will be careful atm. I'm eyeing on Raystorm, next time for sure.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will surely contact, if i face any hickupps.

Actually the whole stuffs will be carried by one of friend, who is returning in next month. So i guess, its fine till someone at airport interrupts him & verify all the stuffs at Customs. Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Airport wont even let him carry that liquid in hand baggage. In suitcases (carry-on luggage) the bottle "could" get damaged and leak.
You should just spend Rs. 40/bottle (1 litre) on distilled water here lol. Dont worry about customs if a friend is carrying it. Just tell him to open the seals of the outer box.

Dont get me wrong: the acrylic is not bad, but its not exactly the best idea when acetal costs almost the same. I went even further and got full nickel.

If you want colour in your loop, coloured tubing is always better. Also, I just noticed: your kit comes with coolant colouring.

Last edited:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
& here come the next piece of my audio puzzle :cool:
Sennheiser Hd650 300 ohms Reference class headphone.
Initial impression :- this headphone are one of the renowned headphone in their segment it is very light & comfortable detailing are above the bar from my first imp. sound stage is good above any Cans i have used till now .& for my rest imp let me make a through listing on this cans . & i have heard they need a burn in for around 100 to 200 hours.:-D
*img43.imageshack.us/img43/4384/20120316165102.jpg

*img577.imageshack.us/img577/527/20120316165120.jpg

*img26.imageshack.us/img26/6967/20120316165208.jpg
:-D:-D:-D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Sid, what amps are you using? 300 ohms is a lot, and even the in-built amp of my Assassin (rated to handle upto 150 ohms) cant take that beast.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@d3p

Congrats for all those awesome Water Cooling parts, Your rig will look great with them.

@sid

Congrats for the Sennheiser HP.. Great buy..:)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats d3p and sid.

Finally I received replacement of my HP after sending a legal notification which covered with foreign policy and constitution Law to DHL for holding my shipment on baseless ground, this piece directly send from the Beyerdynamic Germany. In my previous Hp the fault was loosed cable of the right side of CAN and barely used for two to three days. But this one is superior then the previous one, the treble is more crispy and sound clearlity is awesome, but still need to burn.

*i.imgur.com/LqfFo.jpg*i.imgur.com/fGKZg.jpg
*i.imgur.com/URk25.jpg*i.imgur.com/gDwTk.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CkEfQ.jpg*i.imgur.com/C5V0B.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1pRQQ.jpg*i.imgur.com/AiujU.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OqkgA.jpg

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
congrats NIGHTMARE
thanks Tenida, Sid_gamer, Skud
& Faun for specially guiding me in right direction.:-D

another puzzle piece will be going to be shown in few days:wink:

*img189.imageshack.us/img189/960/20120317000900.jpg