Bought the following:

AMD Phenom II X4 840 - 5300
Gigabyte 78LMT S2P - 2550
Corsair 4GB 1333 Mhz RAM - 1120

A fairly good upgrade for a total of Rs. 8970 including VAT

andro

Broken In
Thanks vishalg,d6bmg and S_V.
Yes indeed it's big but after using it for 2 days I am finding it's dimensions perfect for my use and ma large hands :))

congoz for ur buy S_V !!!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Cool Buddy: congrats!!

Bought a 2600K+H100 and gifted it to special someone as early Christmas + new-year gift as I won't be here at that time. Already gifted, so no pics possible. Will post a pic of her rig when I'll come back.

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
The cheapest gamepad i could find...it's just a temporary thing. Will be buying a better controller in 2012. Hope the world doesn't end :p LOL :wink:

S_V

In the zone
S_V, IMHO that was not a good purchase, because the radiator is too small for a 470. It should have been 240mm or at least twice as thick as it is right now.

Yeah, me too Thought so But can't help it since i need Low profile Cooling Interpose unlike Gelid Icy Vision which takes up 3 Slots. Anyways Both Together will at least provide me Slient HardCore Gaming experience instead of Jet Sonic Sound from Stock Coolers and making me stop playing Games due to that. Tom'ow Night I will install this one and let you know the performance.. I am Hoping Better results for sure

S_V:
I did not find that TIM satisfactory at all.

Oh.. Really. So where did u test this TIM ? is it with Processor or GPU? If it is with processor which Cooler did u tested with it?

hehehe hey.... nice decoration inside the cabinet - little yellow men - thats awesome! :D

@S_V: nice purchases! congrats!

Congrats S_V, looks mighty... Waiting for installation pics & temps..

Coming up mate.... :))

Congrats S_V, Put one more sign board of work in progress or under maintenance

Thanks vishalg,d6bmg and S_V.
Yes indeed it's big but after using it for 2 days I am finding it's dimensions perfect for my use and ma large hands :))

congoz for ur buy S_V !!!

Thank you Guys ..... :wink:

toys inside cause no harm?

nice rig. what cabby is that and the price too please.

Toys inside Cabby will not cause Harm if they are not placed directly on Hardware.

Like Megamind Said.. it's Corsair Obsidian 800D and costed me 16.5k around Year back..

lonelyguy

Broken In
Brought seasonic SS-850AT for 6K and Intel i5 2500K for 11.6K from MD Computers although Arihant Info-Tech was asking 11.4K for the processor, but i preferred to get both from the same shop. :cry:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Received Gskills 4GB RAM @1256 from flipkart now the price is 1338. Also bought sleek cover from Nehru place @ 160 haa so cheap, looks good in real. Mast hai.

SSD price please of 120GB, if possible provide me the best deal.

[*i.imgur.com/OLDiI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RFqwK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/P6Wbn.jpg

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
S_V:
I had got it with my NHD14. It was bundled.

huh? Then it's strange becoz the same kit we tested last month outperformed every Tim we have .....

I used this same TIM with my previous H70 and results are very good too compared to MX 2, TX 2,3 as well as shin tsu .... I used X pattern and Dot only... (Dot with H70).

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
bought motorola fire xt from a nearby dealer @ 12k.. :)

awsm phone (by first look) maybe because its my first android.. :D :p

(will post a review and scores of this set asap.. :) )

pics....

Top Bottom