Post your latest Purchase

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@rahulmax: looks cool.

I've received a gift, its not a buy,Got a 2700K from my uncle who got that from his friend through the Intel retail Edge program. Cost ~$89. I won't get any warranty though.

pics: *img687.imageshack.us/img687/8650/2700k3.jpg

S_V

In the zone
Congrats to all members who have posted their purchases on this page... :))

thanx..but a bit more detail info on REMUX wud be gr8 :))

Hi Zangetsu,

REMUX versions are superior Quality in Video and Audio. To be Precise, these Versions contain Intact Video and Audio Quality from Blu-Ray Disc but in a single File container such as MKV.. ( Rippers don't encode the Video or Audio but they simply keep Original Video and Audio in single File.) The main advantage is you don't need to own Blu-Ray Rom. Just copy them and play through Blu-Ray Media Players from USB HDD Portable devices.. This way we don't need to swap DISC's for different movies.. Play all your Favorite MoVees with single HDD..

But you will miss Extras from Blu-Ray Discs... And the size will be Huge almost similar to original Disk ..

@rahulmax: looks cool.

I've received a gift, its not a buy,Got a 2700K from my uncle who got that from his friend through the Intel retail Edge program. Cost ~$89. I won't get any warranty though.

pics:
*img687.imageshack.us/img687/8650/2700k3.jpg

Congrats mate...

Don't worry about warranty.. Processor is the Last Component you ever need to worry about Problems..

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats d6bmg now buy remaining component :)
Here the more details about remux version
what's the differnce between a REMUX version of a movie and a regular 1080P?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Thanks S_V, Tenida, rahulmax.

@tenida: one of my cousin is coming from missouri during christmas holidays and she will be bringing me maximus iv extreme z, two crucial 120GB SSDs and a few things which I don't know. After I get all of those, I will considering buying the remaining components.

P.S. also got a xfs readon 6950 1GB card as a gift which will be going into my sis's PC.

Pic of the card:
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/9934/6950j.jpg

Won't get any Indian warranty on this card either.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

@tenida: one of my cousin is coming from missouri during christmas holidays and she will be bringing me maximus iv extreme z, two crucial 120GB SSDs and a few things which I don't know. After I get all of those, I will considering buying the remaining components.

P.S. also got a xfs readon 6950 1GB card as a gift which will be going into my sis's PC.

Lucky you!

sygeek

Technomancer
Just received my gift from Redditgifts - Secret Santa. I'll be uploading the pictures soon! Technically, this is not a purchase.

Product: Sennheiser HD 418
Price: Rs. 2700 (no damages, since this is a gift)

*i.imgur.com/q81KI.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HqRUZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/icgD0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/t2w0r.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Ui0wr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fIkwx.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gDcL0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/JyqKY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/17INz.jpg

*i.imgur.com/C1W9g.jpg

*i.imgur.com/NEuzR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MIuPq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8dXAt.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AgyQ0.jpg

Last edited:

andro

Broken In
The galaxy note

Just got this phone yesterday.*i42.tinypic.com/205cnew.jpg
The pic is crappy coz right nw I dnt hav ma digicam.

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
is it a phone or a tablet, or both................or just a phone.............................maybe more tablet........................or............................................

hi hihi just kiddin ;)

saw this at the samsung experience zone and looks great with the folder

S_V

In the zone
Re: The galaxy note

Pic of the card:
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/9934/6950j.jpg

Congrats mate... That Cards looks awesome

Just got this phone yesterday.
*i42.tinypic.com/205cnew.jpg
The pic is crappy coz right nw I dnt hav ma digicam.

Congrats... That's a Big Purchase

@Hello Guys..... I am so Happy. Finally I could put my Hands on my Second Vid Card Cooling solution........ I came Back to Hyderabad as well as my Friend from USA and He's got them ready to hand over to me.

More Photos, Preview and Review AND also Performance Review between Gelid Icy Vision and CoolIT Systems Omni ALC will be done soon....

so for now.... Here it is

Noctua NH T1 Thermal paste

Price: 450 from Amazon
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Noctua/1.jpg

CoolIT Systems Omni ALC for GTX 470

Price: 6000

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/1-8.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/2-7.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/3-6.jpg

Finally My Zotac Card is waiting for his upgrade... (Bottom Card(EVGA) is already with Gelid Icy Vision Rev 2...)

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Noctua/2.jpg

ritvij

rated R
CHECK OUT THE PICS HERE:

*picasaweb.google.com/animeshpath/AlienwareSnaps?authkey=Gv1sRgCIzsmbyQivW8Kw&feat=email#5685627439447687234

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
S_V, IMHO that was not a good purchase, because the radiator is too small for a 470. It should have been 240mm or at least twice as thick as it is right now.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
Re: The galaxy note

Congrats mate... That Cards looks awesome

Congrats... That's a Big Purchase

@Hello Guys..... I am so Happy. Finally I could put my Hands on my Second Vid Card Cooling solution........ I came Back to Hyderabad as well as my Friend from USA and He's got them ready to hand over to me.

More Photos, Preview and Review AND also Performance Review between Gelid Icy Vision and CoolIT Systems Omni ALC will be done soon....

so for now.... Here it is

Noctua NH T1 Thermal paste

Price: 450 from Amazon
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Noctua/1.jpg

CoolIT Systems Omni ALC for GTX 470

Price: 6000

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/1-8.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/2-7.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/3-6.jpg

Finally My Zotac Card is waiting for his upgrade... (Bottom Card(EVGA) is already with Gelid Icy Vision Rev 2...)

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/Noctua/2.jpg

hehehe hey.... nice decoration inside the cabinet - little yellow men - thats awesome! :D

Top Bottom