ggsarankumar

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Ordered Dell Vostro 3750, i5 2410M 2.30Ghz, 4GB DIMM, 500 GB HDD, WINDOWS 7

Waiting to get delivered.

Damage Rs.52,379/-

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Congratulations all for your respective purchases.

@S_V
Congratulations dude, as someone pointed out finding an S2 with Good screen is a game of luck ;)

3 replacement phones & 6 display changes & I'm yet to find a phone with good display ;)

Here goes my recent purchases ;)

Xonar DG, 1575/- from Pristine Note

WD 1TB 2.5", free with iPhone 4 :p

S_V

In the zone
@sriharsha_madineni

Thanks mate.... As for your Screen Query.. I am lucky for sure.. But this is sorted out from Samsung and Any S2 came out after August 2011 is a good screen Phone...

Along with me.. My friend and cousin Bought this phone and they both got good screen too, no color Tints. We three got sept 2011 Box packs... :)

In your case it's really unfortunate.. lets hope you get good one soon..

And Congrats for your Goodies and that 1 TB is really killer Gift..

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
One More ;)

WD 2TB 3.5" EXT HDD -This time it's not free :p
Rs.4360/- from Flipkart.
They took a month to ship it, long story ;)

*img805.imageshack.us/img805/9518/33020310150313556538954.th.jpg

@Tenida & @Sarath

Thank you :)
It was free with eBay Ganesha Offer, 30K+ purchases had WD 1TB as a free gift option ;)

@S_V
errr are you sure, coz my 3rd replacement phone is from August batch and still the issue persists.

No two phones had similar colors, not even close :p
*img64.imageshack.us/img64/7508/dscn29111.th.jpg

*img685.imageshack.us/img685/2734/dscn2914wr.th.jpg

*img843.imageshack.us/img843/2659/dscn2919r.th.jpg

Things were much better after I flashed it with darky ROM, no yellow patch but the entire screen has a mild bluish tinge.
4th Replacement is due this week. Hope the issue is resolved atleast on that.

*img842.imageshack.us/img842/2747/100nikon.th.jpg
^^ Left one on Darky ROM, Right one on Default ROM(Same Phone)

Last edited:

rsk11584

Journeyman
Electric Blower from EBay
PORTABLE ELECTRIC BLOWER | eBay

Rs.725/- free delivery excellent product shipped from mumbai to chennai and received within 4 days of online order got it today ;) nice powerful to blow out dust from hard to reach places, very powerful blowing function & suction with dust bag ;)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Electric Blower from EBay
PORTABLE ELECTRIC BLOWER | eBay

Rs.725/- free delivery excellent product shipped from mumbai to chennai and received within 4 days of online order got it today ;) nice powerful to blow out dust from hard to reach places, very powerful blowing function & suction with dust bag ;)

I have one of those too. It is really wild. Keep it a distant when cleaning the PC. Do not use on HDDs. It is damn hyper. Gets hot fast too.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
*i.imgur.com/nRJoc.jpg

My cool setup up-till now :smile:
now willing to purchase good mouse & keyboard
any suggestion for mouse it should be wireless
is mamba is good enough to pay 5400 /-

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@sriharsha_madineni

I really sad to hear... But there will be slight difference between Same models in terms of color but not that difference which you shown in that picture....

I just have to say... I am seriously Lucky then.. It's never like that in the screenshot of "Adjust Brightness". I get perfect colors, no Tints of any color....

@SIDDHARTH.BEAM

COngrats mate... Very nice setup

But you will get Blind very soon... That distance is not at all safe to sit and you will start having Neck pains too...

Top Bottom