Post your latest Purchase

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Bought a Kingston Datatraveler 108, 8 GB pen drive.

Write speed: 2.2 GB single file HD video - Peaked at 8.1 MBps, average around 7.8 MBps
Read Speed: Same file - around 22-23 MBps

That's Good I suppose, especially considering the price of Rs. 480
Nice... Congrats!

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!

Write speed: 2.2 GB single file HD video - Peaked at 8.1 MBps, average around 7.8 MBps

that's really cheap, i think! :twisted:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@nipun: untrue. My post was there just below the guy to whom I replied for an our or so before it shifted.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer

Congrats bro
I purchased Sandisk 8 GB for Rs 500 one month back.
How can I measure the write read speed? Mine seems to vary based on the PC

Anush

Sandy Bridge User :)
I purchased a new Rig two days ago. I thank some members for helping me out :)
Here it goes!
Core i5 - 2400 @3.1Ghz
Intel DH67BL B3
Kingston 4Gb*1 DDR3 1333Mhz
Seagate Barracuda 1TB Sata 6Gb/s
Cooler Master Elite 335 with CM's 400W PSU
Logitech MK200
LG E2060T LED 20"

Installed with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I purchased a new Rig two days ago. I thank some members for helping me out :)
Here it goes!
Core i5 - 2400 @3.1Ghz
Intel DH67BL B3
Kingston 4Gb*1 DDR3 1333Mhz
Seagate Barracuda 1TB Sata 6Gb/s
Cooler Master Elite 335 with CM's 400W PSU
Logitech MK200
LG E2060T LED 20"

Installed with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.
Congrats. No GPU?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Also received Headphones now.... Flipkart is great.

The headphones(Sennheiser HD 408) are not what I expected them to be. My previous NOKIA EARPHONES were better than these, and I think I wasted my 1910 Rupees on these.... Just kidding! :))

These are awesome :hyper:. I guess today is my lucky day, the software I was developing from over a month is completed, I received Mousepad, I also received headphones and all are great!

When I first plugged the cable of headphones in computer and played a song, it started but I thought "WTH! The sound is coming from speakers!". So, I removed the headphones from my head and found that the sound was not from speakers, its the headphone providing such sound. I am even able to hear the voices that I never knew existed in some songs!.... I am VERYYY HAPPYY NOW! :D :D
Congrats and yes, a great sounding headphone always pawns a goodd sounding speaker system. You will hear lot lot more detail. and given that your are brand new, they will only get better and better.

note: do keep the volume at normal listening levels while doing burn-in. and do not crank up the volume yet (to look for distortion etc). It can damage the diaphragm as it would be a bit stiff right now.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Congrats and yes, a great sounding headphone always pawns a goodd sounding speaker system. You will hear lot lot more detail. and given that your are brand new, they will only get better and better.

note: do keep the volume at normal listening levels while doing burn-in. and do not crank up the volume yet (to look for distortion etc). It can damage the diaphragm as it would be a bit stiff right now.
Thanks!!
But I am not going to burn-in. And if I will, I will do it after a week

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Thanks!!
But I am not going to burn-in. And if I will, I will do it after a week

it would be of no use by then. There is a reason why burn-in is the first thing that is done. To make the driver get to the peak in orderly fashion. There is no use in doing burn-in after one week of blasting music through it.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
it would be of no use by then. There is a reason why burn-in is the first thing that is done. To make the driver get to the peak in orderly fashion. There is no use in doing burn-in after one week of blasting music through it.
Then I wont do it at all... :lol:

Top Bottom