Post your latest Purchase

surya_neo

Broken In
I got myself a Otterbox commuter series case for My Atrix 4g(amazon.com thru SnS) and JVC Marshmallows from PristineNote(wonderful seller)..

*i.imgur.com/9mv2Q.jpg

*i.imgur.com/aqo2U.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
thanx Cybertonic,bajaj151,funkysourav,Mario,Sarath

@funkysourav: No I am also in the chip forum with the same name nilgtx260, neelthechamp is another guy ;)

yeah Mario, GTX 560 Ti hawk is enough for 1080p ;)

come on guys, what if I don't have GTX 580 lightning edition, but I still own lighting edition ;) My MSI GTX 260 Lightning Black Edition with 1.75GB ;), now me & tkin are the owner of lightning card :D
You own the 260 Lightning edition? Awesome, the first lightning card, you have any old pics lying around? Post it please, I just loved that card.

And, coolgame also owns a lightning, he was the first to buy it here, so 3 lightning users here, and some hawk user as well, a lot of TFII owners, msi is moving good in india,.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
^^ actually I don't have any pics of that card, I bought it way back on March 2009 immediately after selling palit gtx 260 sonic. After that I only ejected that card 2 or 3 times only to clean up.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ actually I don't have any pics of that card, I bought it way back on March 2009 immediately after selling palit gtx 260 sonic. After that I only ejected that card 2 or 3 times only to clean up.
And still running good? Hmm seems MSI cards have good build quality.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
^^ he he I enjoyed a lot :D with my old XFX 8600 GT, MSI 9800 GTX OC, Palit GTX 260 Sonic (Bad one though) & this one ;)

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Canon NB-4L Battery ( For my Canon Ixus 100 IS) @Rs.714
Sony Hard Case @Rs149 from Ebay(rrelectronics) 8A Mallick Lane , 1 St floor , bhowanipur Kolkata -25

flamereaper

Broken In
Bought these from australia:

gigabyte 6950 1gb windforce 3x triple fan - 250$ ~ Rs.11500

gigabyte z68ma d2h micro atx, sli, crossfire - 140$ ~ Rs. 6500

Gollum

Collector
I went to smc international@nehru place in delhi and found that they were selling cooler master 120mm led fan for only 200bucks.
Of they also had an awesome range of killer cabinets and other comp stuffs that I had never seen before. That place is an absolute drool shop.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Bought Samsung UA32D5000 LED TV. for Rs 36495 net

here are the snapshots (using Sony cyber-shot 12mp camera)

*i55.tinypic.com/303ft3p.jpg

*i52.tinypic.com/f1yvpf.jpg

*i56.tinypic.com/2aeqoeg.jpg

here is the specs link

An elegant blend of practicality and performance - UA32D5000PR - LED TV - television | SAMSUNG

Top Bottom