Post your latest Purchase

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
@khmadhu: Nice purchase and great work with the camera there!! :doublethumb: Most ppl (including me) screw up trying to properly photograph monitors/TVs but u have done some real nice work!!

PS: Not sure if it is the cam or the TV, but IMHO brightness and color saturation seem a trifle high!! Just a thought!

tkin

Back to school!!
I went to smc international@nehru place in delhi and found that they were selling cooler master 120mm led fan for only 200bucks.
Of they also had an awesome range of killer cabinets and other comp stuffs that I had never seen before. That place is an absolute drool shop.
Is it the transparent LED fan? Then price is ok, if its the 2000RPM R4 that would be a killer price.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Thanks all for your comments... :). yes it has very crisp and clear picture..

@Mario that's the default config. I didn't change any settings.. anyway it can be controlled by adjusting settings.

as picture, the sound quality is also very clear and chilled, too much chill is annoying so i connected external speaker with woofer that too 10 years old! but sound effect is good.. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Nice, hope you have considered the cost of cartridges, they cost an arm and leg and a kidney.

Top Bottom