Post your latest Purchase

S_V

In the zone
@sunilparmar

You don't have to worry that much. Ask your dealer if he can swap current CM xtreme with corsair SMPS..

Also you should stop worrying about SMPS if you Overclock. You should worry about processor Cooler if you try to OC. Don't think about OC'ing if there is no after market cooler for Processor.. And one more thing about UPS. That's one cheap UPS and you can't expect stable and reliable like APC or other Equal Brand. Also check your Power Plug or how stable is your power in your house..

sunilparmar

Broken In
@s_v

ok. means this smps can handle this system.

currently i am running my cpu @3.5Ghz , should i downclock it to stock frequency.
and temperature stays between 50-60degree celcius.

S_V

In the zone
@sunilparmar

It's good if you consider to change to corsair VX or CM GX series..

anyhow, do you see any issues right now with current PSU...

For 3.5 Ghz ,you won't get any super boost performance when considering your stock 3.2Ghz. It's not worth to get more heat for that.. Also without after-market CPU coolers it's not safe to use OC.. So get it back to stock and it's more than enough for your needs.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Needed a secondary mobile, small and handy and cheap, so purchased a E1252. Just Rs.1800 from D.P Electronics.
It's a Samsung, but for this I don't have to think about crappy 'Update Policy' of'em. :-D

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/9765/photo0185c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jd21

Broken In
Hi all,

i bought some stuffs 2 days back(10-02-2011),

cooler master HAF X 942 - 10,500
dell ultrasharp U2311H - 13,000
corsair 2GB 1333mhz ram - 1,100
logitech wireless combo MK260 - 1,100
liteon iHAS324 dvd writer - 875
numeric Digital 600 EX UPS - 1,390

all are excluding 5% tax.
from s.p. road, bangalore.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally bought
Acer S231HL LED Monitor : Rs 10,150 :))

F***K acer is not giving HDMI cable they r removing it frm the package & selling it :((
Belkin HDMI Cable: Rs550

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally bought
Acer S231HL LED Monitor : Rs 10,150 :))

F***K acer is not giving HDMI cable they r removing it frm the package & selling it :((
Belkin HDMI Cable: Rs550

Congrats!!! How's the performance of the monitor, particularly in Games and Movies?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ KaranTh85
Congrats buddy. How is the performance?

@ jd21
Congrats buddy. Nice stuff.

@ ithehappy

Congrats mate. Cool phone.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Vicky, Thanks.
@jd21, You bought some great stuffs pal, especially the Cabby and the Monitor. Enjoy'em. Congrats.
@Karan, Congrats mate. Please put up some review of it.

jd21

Broken In
@ vickybat

@ ithehappy

thanks, both of u. after a long wait i bought these stuffs. now am really enjoying it.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
After 2.5 yrs, I upgraded my PC. Yesterday I bought the below config:

AMD PhenomII X6 1055T
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H (rev. 2.1) motherboard
4GB Gskill Ripjaws RAM
1TB Seagate HDD
XfX HD5770
Coolermaster Hyper TX3 cooler
Coolermaster Elite 430 cabby

I re-used Corsair TX750 PSU from my old setup along with my monitor, keyb-mouse and UPS.
It's blazingly fast! Now installing GTAIV - to try multi-core gaming! :D

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Thanks Jas and many of you veteran members. I came up with this setup after reading through your inputs in many other topics.

Zangetsu

Skud,vickybat,ithehappy,Jaskanwar Singh thanx

Well i dnt have the app/tool to test the monitor. :???:

Only what my eyes have seen i m telling u.

I dnt have 1080p collection.But tested a 1280*720p trailer
& man it was crystal clear.amazing contrast ratio & crystal clear video no single pixellation was there.though i had tested the same video in my old CRT but
after looking @LED i can c the difference between the two.:-D

Also HDMI connection has no hassles just plug & play unlike DVI where u have to roll the screws.....

Tested Prince of Persia 2008 & it was eyecandy to play it on LED than CRT.
though i m playing it on 1080p but still the game screen has not covered the full size of the screen dnt know y.a rectangulat black border is there

will test crysis soon.

i have a query

Q:when i 1st booted the machine the screen area was 75% instead of 100%
same in POST screen & boot loading.But it made to fit 100% by using the catalyst scaling option.But now when i boot the pc i can dat only 75% screen is filled in POST screen & windows 7 boot loading screen cant i make it 100%?

S_V

In the zone
@KaranTh85

You won't get full screen at Boot and Post... You don't have to worry about that. It's common with some models and since this is the first time you went from CRT to LED.. It will be little inconvenient... You will get used to it...
I am used to it for last 4 years.....

All it matters windows running at full screen... Regarding games as u said about scope check the aspect ratio in game settings.. Select the best you suits to your monitor. some games can't detect few monitors .. See that it's your ratio is 16:9 in games as well as Video Player . In movies though resolution depends to play in full screen...

Zangetsu

@Jaskanwar Singh: u r lucky dat u got the DELL L model coz i was also desperately looking for the same.But badluck its out of stock now?
Btw how?
Can u just PM the procedure/method we will use in reviewing.I m a N00b in reviews though. :grin:

@S_V: thanx for the clarification now i m satisfied. :smile:
its a strange feeling shifting frm 17" CRT to a whooping 23" LED.will get used to it.;-)

Errrr dbl post MODs delete the above post

Top Bottom