Post your latest Purchase

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Did I ever mention I bought a Mechanical KB? Looks like I didn't! Did on this thread though: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/168279-need-good-keyboard.html

Well, I bought TVS Gold Mechanical KB at just Rs 1450 from a retail shop. Initially I was thinking about getting a Logitech Wireless at about the same price. Glad I didn't! :p This KB is good!

*i.minus.com/i9EHTzWmncYXI.jpg

well about that keyboard it will last forever and with hostel like abuses daily

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
The Price for a qad core phone is too low ...if I didn't have a problem with lg I would have got the 4x HD instead of xperia s ...but lg products for me don't last longer ...IM ON A NO LG POLICY !!!

tkin

Back to school!!
The Price for a qad core phone is too low ...if I didn't have a problem with lg I would have got the 4x HD instead of xperia s ...but lg products for me don't last longer ...IM ON A NO LG POLICY !!!
You should know I have had bad experience with Samsung, but I will buy samsung mobile in a heartbeat if it was VFM, the phone division has no relation with consumer electronics division, for all companies.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
True true, for uninformed people this is a big issue, and they have some audio enhancement like Wave Maxxaudio etc :|
Normally this setup works wonderful, like my Altec Lansing VS4621 the downfiring speakers sound awesome, more boomy but if you put it on bead, its dead mute, just like some mobile(even high ends) get muted when put on bed on its back, luckily my Nokia 5800 has dual side firing speakers.

Thanks for the tips, but I don't know why I am unable to download Wave Maxxaudio 3 (or 4) despite trying that on several websites!!:cry: Is that utility part of the Dell package? Then my nephew should be able to just activate it in order to use it, right? I shall very much appreciate your advice in this context.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
You should know I have had bad experience with Samsung, but I will buy samsung mobile in a heartbeat if it was VFM, the phone division has no relation with consumer electronics division, for all companies.

I have 2 Dead LG Phone ,One Microwave Oven,One Monitor (Flatron),A 32" LCD TV,and a dvd drives die before me..... Strictly No LG!!

tkin

Back to school!!
I have 2 Dead LG Phone ,One Microwave Oven,One Monitor (Flatron),A 32" LCD TV,and a dvd drives die before me..... Strictly No LG!!
Its the ghost of samsung haunting you :D :D

I have one LG phone, one washing machine, one fridge, and had a microwave, all running except the microwave which died after a respectable 8 yrs.

Now coming to samsung, one borked monitor, one phone that after 7 months lost the ability to run on battery for more than 3 hrs(and warranty on battery was over) and finally a Samsung laptop used by my cousin and suggested by me that throttled due to heat so much that he threw it across the room in rage(after 4 servicing).

But do you see me lashing out against Samsung? No, I still suggest SGS III/Note 2 and Tab 2 to people, TVs as well(in fact I got about 6 families to buy Samsung TVs), just because I have had a bad experience with them does not mean they are overall cr@P, that's the specialty of micromax.

Why don't you try ppobox?
PPOBox delivers stuff from a seller inside India? This phone is sold in India, but won't ship to kolkata.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ I feel Some e-employe in the marketing department was fired.He's taking revenge on HS18.
Wait that dint make sense :|

tkin

Back to school!!
I think HS18 is closing business, clearing stock, even eBay doesn't give this much discount, even with coupons, something is wrong, earlier offers were made on low end mobiles and the discount was never this huge, the hell is going on there?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I think HS18 is closing business, clearing stock, even eBay doesn't give this much discount, even with coupons, something is wrong, earlier offers were made on low end mobiles and the discount was never this huge, the hell is going on there?

I think sooner or later HS18 will sold out like Letsbuy dot com

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Can someone ask Hs18 directly :D.
They want boys to save money :lol: from gifting their gfs

if my boards weren't next month I would have tried to grab this offer :(

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Don't say. They are not giving out any coupon on books and from their business model, it never looked like they are closing down. No comparison should be made between HS18 & Flipkart as Network 18 owns a versatile business and HS18 is just a part of it. Whereas flipkart owns nothing other than the site.

Top Bottom