Post your latest Purchase

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats to all those comp-parts, watch, mouse, pen-drive owners :D

posting here after a long time. was facing medical problems since past 2 months & had a couple of surgeries. now on the road to recovery. most probably ;)

had bought some items about 1.5-2 months back. they are lying in EXACTLY the same state as you will be seeing them in the pics below, due to the issue mentioned above. hence taking the opportunity to post about them here, though won't be able to leave feedback here for now. first have to unpack and use them :)

1. ProToner Weight Training Bench :

*i.imgur.com/k1xg1l.jpg

what the hell is this?! :shock:
hehe....after unpacking and assembling the contents of this package, i would get a product like the following :

*i.imgur.com/ReGykl.jpg

got it from liveinsports, jalandhar, for a sum of 4000/-.

2. Car Air Purifier (Ioniser) :

Perhaps a gimmicky product, spotted on ebay many months earlier, but purchased only 2 months back. cost me around 200-300/-.

*i.imgur.com/dHGLNl.jpg

3. Transcend 8GB Class 10 micro SD card x2 (ultimate edition :?) :

*i.imgur.com/JJQbol.jpg

bought from ebay, for about 350-400/- each (don't recall the exact price). to be used with cellphones.

4. Corsair 120GB ForceGT SSD :

*i.imgur.com/u528tl.jpg

ordered from Golchha IT. got PC/laptop cleaning solution and 2 candies as complimentary gifts. THIS is the way to do business, which is perhaps not taught in today's MBA curriculum, the old-school ethics of maintaining cordial relations and keeping the customers happy :)
was very joyed to see all this in the package, as a mark of attitude & intentions of the trader in this world of plain stoic money-mindedness. would leave the feedback for the seller in the appropriate thread.

that's it for now :)

Saumil996

Journeyman
My New GTX 670 from Golchha It (Even i got the Candymans(same flavour as ghormaanas) and the cleaner :p:lol:)

Here are some unboxing pics
*i.imgur.com/rqO3S.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SNHBm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/7pIpM.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Nu3gi.jpg

The beauty
*i.imgur.com/mRSuY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fd2FB.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iskXQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Y3fj5.jpg

dingdong

Banned
^^Congrats mate.Even i was also waiting for this.Does it requires any special cabinet as it seems to be too large.Do give a small review if possible.:)

amjath

Human Spambot
GhorMaanas: Hope u have a speedy recovery and congrats on ur purchase m8

@saumil: Congrats and damages???

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Got the Philips SHP2700 Headphones from Ebay.in @ Rs. 1254 (1999+55 Shipping) Awesome looking headphones. Feel it is a bang for the buck. Sound quality is extremely good as you can feel the Highs and Lows equally well. Bass output is also extremely Good.

*www.flickr.com/photos/63248744@N03/7313429026/

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I came here to post that I bought a 6850 cyclone PE edition and an xbox 360 controller. But then I saw the gtx 670's pics X_X

Congrats mate :D

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@GhorManas- you bought 8GB Class 10 card for only 350-400 each????

Congrats GhorMaanas. I too wanna know the price of Class 10 SD cards and if possible a link to buy.
Thank you.

thanks! upon requests for price-quote, i cleaned up the cobwebs from my memory and recalled that the cards cost about 490/- each, and i had applied some discount coupon on the cost of 2 cards. so i was proved right when i searched for the listing. here:

Transcend 8 gb Micro SDHC memory card class 10 SD 4 Samsung LG Nokia(Class 10) | eBay

@GhorMaanas firstly hope you have a speedy recovery and congrats on the purchases.

@GhorMaanas Congrats! Those candymans are awesome! :D

GhorMaanas: Hope u have a speedy recovery and congrats on ur purchase m8

gr8 purchases @ghormanas and @saumil...congrats!!!

thanks everyone! i ate those candies to ward off the bitter taste of the strong anti-biotics :D

GhorManas Congrats....
SSD damages?

thanks! SSD was for 9k.

and hearty congrats saumil, cyberkid, jripper!

Last edited:
Top Bottom