Post your latest Purchase

monkey

Padawan
Congrats..:) Show us some pics and review if possible:)

Pics will take some time but here is a quick review:

1. Screen: Its awesome. Couldn't believe the clarity. There is a HD demo on the playbook. See it to believe it. Touch response is very smooth. No problems there.
2. Size: 7" screen is just OK for basic work. Larger screen is always a welcome but I am comfortable with it. Weight is OK too.
3. Connectivity: Its WiFi version only but I was able to connect my BB phone to it and browse internet. Perfect.
4. Camera: No flash is a let down. Under low lighting the picture quality is just OK. In well lit area the camera is very good.
5. Sound: Its got stereo speaker which give out very loud sound - so no problem here too. Infact I barely went above 60% volume as it became too loud otherwise. Sound quality is good too.
6. Apps: The device comes with some basic apps and NFS- Undercover. Documents To Go is a nice addition. I was able to download some more apps BUT they are very limited (as compared to Android and Apple). I hope more apps are added as it is very good platform. Anyhow all the basic apps I use were available in the Appworld.
7. TV out: The device has micro-HDMI output to connect to my TV but I haven't purchased the cable yet.

In short: I am very happy with Paybook and at current price it is a must buy. Go for 32 GB or higher as you will soon fill up all the storage with music and videos.

Where's Vodafone Store? Never heard of that... Which sector BTW?
Sector-16, Rohini.

digibrush

digitalpainter

Tenida

Gadget Freak
*i.imgur.com/pERh7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vXpfB.jpg

Price-Rs 160/-:D
Purchased from Flipkart FTW!!

Thanks SKUD for recommending this nice classic book.:)

digibrush

digitalpainter
Congrats Tenida for purchasing Pindida with kishor somogro of Asutosh Mukherjee :)
But why from Flipkart? not directly from Deys publishing?
Just tell me how you enjoy the cover art?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Sarath: enjoy gaming!
@tenida: another nice book.
@digibrush: what about the performance of the blower? I'm tempted on hearing the price. :p

Tenida

Gadget Freak
CM 690 II Advanced with Side Window from SMC @ 5500/-. Its USB 3 version. :D :D :hyper:
Congo;)
PICS PICS PICS :hyper: :hyper:

Congrats Tenida for purchasing Pindida with kishor somogro of Asutosh Mukherjee :)
But why from Flipkart? not directly from Deys publishing?
Just tell me how you enjoy the cover art?

Thanks Bro. :)
Flipkart because they delivered the books at my doorsteps:) Also they are giving rs 40/- off.That's also added bonus.:)
Ordering from flipkart is very convenient for me.
The cover art is very nice...liked it very much.:)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@Gollum Can you tell me who is RAM importer (Check the sticker at the back) Acro or
Tirupati

Guys what is current price of 1 TB external HD. I'm planning to liquidate mine.

digibrush

digitalpainter
@Sarath: enjoy gaming!
@tenida: another nice book.
@digibrush: what about the performance of the blower? I'm tempted on hearing the price. :p
I use this blower for the first time and I am very satisfied . Blow air very powerfully and clear all dust from every corner of my cabby. :)
All cabinet fans, cpu fan out of dust now.

Congo;)
PICS PICS PICS :hyper: :hyper:

Thanks Bro. :)
Flipkart because they delivered the books at my doorsteps:) Also they are giving rs 40/- off.That's also added bonus.:)
Ordering from flipkart is very convenient for me.
The cover art is very nice...liked it very much.:)

Thats very nice about flipkart. :) I really dont know they sell book with discount.
And thanks for appreciating the cover art :). I ask you because I did this book cover in the year 2004 or 5. I am happy you like it. :)

Thanks for the address.
Does it has any warranty ?
Or they just checked before sell ?

Only service warranty for six month.

CM 690 II Advanced with Side Window from SMC @ 5500/-. Its USB 3 version. :D :D :hyper:
Congrats!! :)

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Klipsch%20Image%20X10/DSC01394.jpg

Klipsch Image X10 :))

Got these as a gift :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Asus DRW-24B3ST DVD Burner
Price-1.1K
Shop-Flipkart

Unboxing and Installation Pics here:-

*i.imgur.com/mY0S4.jpg
*i.imgur.com/NEFdu.jpg
Nice packaging

*i.imgur.com/dEZRT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/lw6lI.jpg
The Box package

*i.imgur.com/v6uHx.jpg
Specification

*i.imgur.com/RZHac.jpg

*i.imgur.com/EyLrH.jpg
DVD Drive itself

*i.imgur.com/mo8JF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tyJfF.jpg
Installed DVD writer

*i.imgur.com/Em13K.jpg
My sexy Case LOL

*i.imgur.com/1LWDc.jpg
Front view

*i.imgur.com/CSNNi.jpg

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Thanks, Tenida & Digibrush. I will post images soon. I have just now finished moving parts from previous cabinet to this one, and I enjoyed it.. :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah, you are making me nostalgic with the memories of my first evening with the K62. :thumbs:

Top Bottom