Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Just received Grand Theft Auto:IV and Just Cause 2 from Flipkart.
Damages-Rs 773/- only

Here goes the Unboxing
*i.imgur.com/3Dmem.jpg

Nice Bubble-wrap
*i.imgur.com/RxoDJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/T9edQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Zrtnl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DCSls.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Ys0qP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FVloH.jpg

Last edited:

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
@S_V Great purchase. Do post your highest stable overclock with the H100.

Also Don't worry about 16x,4x Mode during Crossfire or SLI... The Loss is very minimal in real games say 5-10fps. Sometimes Nothing according to my Experience .Only Difference you will find is in Benchmarks and that's not a problem unless Wants to Boost about the performance...

Agreed, the few fps drops is the worst it can get. Otherwise x4/x4 mode is decent enough for crossfire.

Hyper212 Plus is the Best but Remember It can't hold 4GHZ especially in Summer..I mean it can do 4GHZ but not the Best temps at heavy Loads.... It can bear upto 3.6 GHZ very easy even in Hot Summer.. I used that Cooler when i am running i5 750..

He can get a few bucks more and get the Zalman 9900MAX.

S_V

In the zone
@S_V congrats mate looking forward for the review

Thank you.. Yep I will give my short Review....

congo S_V,techfreak

Thanks

Congrats S_V...

Thanks Zangetsu

@S_V Great purchase. Do post your highest stable overclock with the H100.

Sure mate.... I am thinking kind of Big OC.... Don't know whether H100 will do that or not... Honestly H100 is not a Big step comparing with H70... H70 is still powerful in Benchmarks with Decent Fans... I just got very good Deal for my H70 since that person can't go for 240mm due to lack of size in his cabinet... So I went for H100 dealing with him...

@Tenida

Congrats mate......

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@Hello Everyone......

Big Thread about my Rig included new Purchases, Small Reviews and If time allows me Videos too...... ofcourse lots, lots of Pictures in that Thread will be coming up..... (I know I am telling this for Long time back but Trust me I am preparing things to post when right time comes... But it's JOB life... :-( )

Until then ..... here is my Latest purchase.......
Corsair Hydro Series H100
Price :6500/-
Place: Hyderabad

For now,, Just BOX pictures and Later many things coming up....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1001.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1002.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1003.jpg

My mighty H70 removed...... Served me very well and it's Time to say Good bye..... SOLD

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1004.jpg

Thats some hot stuff to cool... Congrats

d3p

PowerHouse
@Hello Everyone......

Big Thread about my Rig included new Purchases, Small Reviews and If time allows me Videos too...... ofcourse lots, lots of Pictures in that Thread will be coming up..... (I know I am telling this for Long time back but Trust me I am preparing things to post when right time comes... But it's JOB life... :-( )

Until then ..... here is my Latest purchase.......

Corsair Hydro Series H100
Price :6500/-
Place: Hyderabad

For now,, Just BOX pictures and Later many things coming up....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1001.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1002.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1003.jpg

My mighty H70 removed...... Served me very well and it's Time to say Good bye..... SOLD

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/h1004.jpg
That's some uber cool-ing Devices...Just Awesome buddy...

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Sure mate.... I am thinking kind of Big OC.... Don't know whether H100 will do that or not... Honestly H100 is not a Big step comparing with H70... H70 is still powerful in Benchmarks with Decent Fans... I just got very good Deal for my H70 since that person can't go for 240mm due to lack of size in his cabinet... So I went for H100 dealing with him...

Yeah you should see a few degrees improvement, what was your sweet spot with the H70? The radiator is huge btw. :p

P.S Are you aware of the specs of the stock fans? You could probably get some of the NZXT's darlings to have better airflow.

S_V

In the zone
@d3p5kor

Uber Thanks mate... :)

@rajnusker

Corsair Stock fans are amazing in Running air through Radiator and produced Best Results compared to any other Brands.. Only Problem with them is the sound they produce. The second Best Fans I found with my H70 is Noctua NF P 120 fans.. They have Best Static pressure compared to other fans in Market.. (Ofcourse Scythe too). They are very slient and produced Best Results still Corsair Fans produced considerable Lower Temps....
Remember Static Pressure is very important when using fans for Radiators compared to use them as case fans..

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Corsair Stock fans are amazing in Running through Radiator and produced Best Results compared to any other Brands.. Only Problem with them is the sound they produce. The second Best Fans I found with my H70 is Noctua NF P 120 fans.. They have Best Static pressure compared to other fans in Market.. (Ofcourse Scythe too). They are very slient and produced Best Results still Corsair Fans produced considerable Lower Temps....

Are those more audible than the rest of your parts?

So what you are going to do with the H70? What about a giveaway? :lol:

Edit: Aw.. Just noticed you sold it.. Too bad :p

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Corsair Shopping...

New PSU Corsair GS 700 :clap2:
Cost- RS 5700

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/375278_2069903713459_1420836269_31745302_1421319921_n.jpg

Corsair A70 :hyper:
Cost-4600

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/315812_2069907393551_1420836269_31745311_1827462780_n.jpg

Total Damage RS-10300 :grin:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like you too are going the "corgasm" route like S_V. ;)

Post some temperature tests of A70, if possible with overclocking. Really interested to see how this one performs in Indian conditions.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Hsakarp_kahtap: nice purchase!!

@S_V: That's a huge purchase. Have plan to touch 5GHz? ;)

@Tenida: nice games, congrats!! YGPM.

@Ayuclack: congrats. As skud have already posted, a review of A70 while overclocking will be very helpful for all of us

Top Bottom