Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks Debasish Bhai :) (Tomader jonne e to pics post kori)I post pics only because of you guys :) Thanks Friends :)
But my cable management is not good enough :(

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Spend some time by opening the cabinet. Automatically you will get some idea to route the cables more neatly than the earlier. Get a Bunch of Cable Ties or Spare wires to tie them.

All the best.

ysmonyog

Journeyman
Purchased AS5 3.5gm from theitdepot Rs. 530+36 (postage)
CM Hyper 212+ from Lynx- Chandigarh Rs.1900/-.
Both including taxes.
Installed by Lynx today.

Results - Stock HSF / Hyper 212+
(system OC to 3.7 GHz ; Temps from Core Temp)

Idling - 29 ºC / 27 ºC
Cinebench11.5 CPU test only - 56 ºC / 44 ºC
AMD Overdrive Stability Test- BSOD after 5 minutes / after 15 minutes test - remained stable with max temp 47 ºC
Noise - Very Noisy / Silent

I have read somewhere that AS5 takes about 100 hours to settle down completely. Will there be further improvement?

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those temps are already awesome, I think. Hyper 212+ is one hell of a cooler. Congos... :doublethumb:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The last pendrive I bought was priced around 800 and it has 4GB storage. That was back in 2009.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Amartya- Cool pics man. That V6 is really well fitted in the cabby, nice. CM is Ok, but you could always do better. And what does that LED mean on V6, just for show or?
I HATE Argentina too :hyper:

Got my Protective Screen, Rs.499, all.
*img850.imageshack.us/img850/5386/20110719181258.jpg *img204.imageshack.us/img204/9184/20110719181426.jpg

Last edited:

vaibhav23

In the zone
Thanks everyone
@ ssb1551 I bought it from Asansol.The shopkeeper told that the new bunch of pendrives have arrived today.So much lesser prices.
4GB-260

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
@sumon

the pics dont do justice to the amazing CHV board, hope to see BD chip on it soon.....
do post better quality pics

@tenida

great build, the V6 is the shining star of the cabby no doubt
BTW didnt know you can change the led color on the cooler ;)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@Tenida:
You should get some cable ties, and neatly bunch up the cables and tie them. Then tuck them in. Also are there no cable ducts next to the PSU area, so you can re-route the ATX 24 PIN behind the cabinet.

Top Bottom