Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I know wrong place to post but does anyone know of a good Wireless headset with FM for a very low price maybe around Rs 500

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Hey guys. I am here. Been busy lately. Rahul congrats on your purchase. What is primary purpose of buying a webcam ? For video chat ? I have never tried that :)

By the way i received the LIAN LI fan filters sent by ASIGH to me. Installed them and they are doing great job. All the dust now accumulates outside instead of inside the cabinet. Thanks to ASIGH

sanudigit

Broken In
OFF TOPIC
Help , I need Help , I am new to this form
I wish to start a thread but whenever I do and fill up the Title and message
the error comes as "The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

I have tried in different systems , same result do I need to get any points/ permissions etc??

OFF TOPIC
Help , I need Help , I am new to this form
I wish to start a thread but whenever I do and fill up the Title and message
the error comes as "The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

I have tried in different systems , same result do I need to get any points/ permissions etc??
use chrome

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Hey guys. I am here. Been busy lately. Rahul congrats on your purchase. What is primary purpose of buying a webcam ? For video chat ? I have never tried that :)

By the way i received the LIAN LI fan filters sent by ASIGH to me. Installed them and they are doing great job. All the dust now accumulates outside instead of inside the cabinet. Thanks to ASIGH

Can anybody advise me as to where I can get filters for the fans in my CM Cosmos S 1100 cabinet? I don't think filters, except for their size, are cabby specific ... ... are they?

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
hey thanx piyush,pulsar n jas.. :D

@pulsar:- my father is working outside india so have to rely on webcam to chat with him.. (my old atek one died 5 days back after i accidently threw it over due to anger cauz tdf wasn't opening) :D :)

Top Bottom