Post your latest Purchase

prvprv

Journeyman
bought mijam electronic drum sticks from ebay for Rs.930/- after discount

eBay India: ELECTRONIC DRUM STICKS - MIJAM DRUMMER Music Instrument (item 180547508512 end time 14-Sep-2010 21:27:13 IST)

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
Brought a new lappy for my sister yesterday:
Compaq CQ62-105TU [Core i3 2.13Ghz, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD, Onboard GMA HD, 15.6" LED, Win7 Home Premium] @ Rs.35,100 all
SanDisk 8GB Cruzer Blade @ Rs.676 all
Got a free Genius Bluetooth Mouse :-D
Brought from Arihant Infotech, Kolkata

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Compaq CQ62-105TU [Core i3 2.13Ghz, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD, Onboard GMA HD, 15.6" LED, Win7 Home Premium] @ Rs.35,100 all

Hey,nice purchase!
Especially the cruzer blade part! :mrgreen:

good purchase, pricing is good.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
How are they when compared with the Creative EP-630?

if you like good amount of bass and also a bit short on the budget then go for ep-630 or pl-11

pl-30 has good soundstage. even if you turn the bass knob to full in pl-30 it is still short in the bass department when compared to ep-630 or pl-11. if more bass isn't your thing (like me) but you want clear details and have few more bucks then it is pl-30

also pl-30 is over the ear design which is very comfortable esp. when lying down though it takes some time to get adjusted to :grin:

_

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
if you like good amount of bass and also a bit short on the budget then go for ep-630 or pl-11

pl-30 has good soundstage. even if you turn the bass knob to full in pl-30 it is still short in the bass department when compared to ep-630 or pl-11. if more bass isn't your thing (like me) but you want clear details and have few more bucks then it is pl-30

also pl-30 is over the ear design which is very comfortable esp. when lying down though it takes some time to get adjusted to :grin:

_

Thanks for the sound explanation. Also I have heard the wire of PL-11 was flimsy & could tear easily. How is the wire of PL-30?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! Urmh..... Phenom II X4 955, G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Ripjaws, Sapphire HD5850, MSI 870A-G54. And, some two I-don't-know-how-much-mm-blue LED fans, CM 430 Elite. Nomad [or Alcatraz] here I come!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Thanks for the sound explanation. Also I have heard the wire of PL-11 was flimsy & could tear easily. How is the wire of PL-30?

yes they are thin but durable. I exert quite some tension while handling :oops: but nothing happened for the past 8 months.

_

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Bought Sony Bravia 32" LCD (KVL-32EX500) for Rs. 48k from Croma. Got 1+2 years warranty on it. :)[/QUOTE

At that price you should have purchased LG LED TV 32LE5500.The feature set of this TV is un-matched in that price range

Rs 49000+ Rs 1800(for 2yrs extended warranty) = Rs 51800.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Ericsson HPM-85 (Literally Kills my ears hahha!)
Moto Backflip (3 weeks with me, am too late to post it)
MTS Wireless Internet (Last Week)

monkey

Padawan
Bought Sony Bravia 32" LCD (KVL-32EX500) for Rs. 48k from Croma. Got 1+2 years warranty on it. :)[/QUOTE

At that price you should have purchased LG LED TV 32LE5500.The feature set of this TV is un-matched in that price range

Rs 49000+ Rs 1800(for 2yrs extended warranty) = Rs 51800.

I already have few LG products and have had terrible experience with their service. I had sworn never to buy any LG product even if it is very good. Initial product might be good but when the time for service comes the experience is equally horrible.

pulsar_swift

Youngling
I already have few LG products and have had terrible experience with their service. I had sworn never to buy any LG product even if it is very good. Initial product might be good but when the time for service comes the experience is equally horrible.

wow. i didn't know this. what you mean by service ? the product will be in warranty na ? would you mind sharing your experience. it will be useful for me.

Is samsung better then ?

monkey

Padawan
wow. i didn't know this. what you mean by service ? the product will be in warranty na ? would you mind sharing your experience. it will be useful for me.

Is samsung better then ?

I have LGs washing machine, audio system and microwave. All these products have seen workshop under warranty and even then the problem is not resolved. Every now and then LG guys come, take my product to workshop, keep it there for few weeks (doing I don't know what), and then give it back saying it has been repaired. After few days/weeks of usage the product develops problem again and the same thing is repeated. I didn't want that the same should happen with LCD too as it can be very expensive to repair it.

My Samsung's experience is better wherein their service guy came to home for repairing my computer monitor and it has been working perfectly. The person was nice and helpful. That's the reason I had purchased Samsung 32" LCD too.

3 years warranty sound good but if your product keeps going for service then it becomes annoying.

Top Bottom