Post your latest Purchase

^^
Does it really get hot. By the way, how was it dealing with Amarbir bhiyaa..?

yep crosses 90C while gaming, it was ok dealing with Amarbeerji, however he was reluctant to give any discount o single piece :razz: , might be in future ie in coming months when I would buy more stuff from him.

fatalcore

Journeyman
^^^&^^&^

Hi there, Am i missing something?
as from my experience->Last week went to a live chat with Amarbir,first he disconected without answering my question,So i gave a 1 & 1 rating in his chat window,then i again pinged him instantly and asked the same question,This time he helped me more than my expectation ! :D
He helped me to find the product,guide to the proper page,shipping details and everthing !
***Note:No idea about discount,never talked about it.
So,please relax chill and smile.Lynx-india really does a wonderful job listing the prices of the products in INR.
***Please dont compare lynx-india with ebay,that is not justified logic,i guess.

I may be wrong also,No hard feelings please.
Thanks
regards,
fatalcore.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^ I did not get why you gave that link, there are some positive and some negative remarks of Amarbir.

I was not posting it to praise him/or screw his reputation. Just to make members aware of his operational style. If you would have noticed, many invoices do not have S/N numbers. That was the reason.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Well, he is saying, that it can given back to him (Lynx) and they will pursue the RMA. Also he said, that each part has a sticker on it with serial number. But if I take it to the RMA center, how will they verify the authentic sale of the product. I doubt there is a centralized data base for this. The CPU had a sticker too (local from Lynx), of course that I removed, so his above theory is pure shine. Not really sure why those serial numbers are missing. Weird logic. Points to you know what....:)

nmenon

Broken In
Purchased a Nokia 5230 from The Mobile Store, Alwaye @ Rs 8200 + Rs 600 for Sandisk 4GB Memory card. I went to Nokia Priority dealer first who tried to sell me the 5233 and told me that the 5230 is now out of production but the nice guys they were, they made a few calls and directed me to The Mobile Store. The guy at mobile store explained the whole story which I'd guessed that the 5230 cannibalized sales of the 5800 XM since it offers all the 5800 XM's features except WiFi and a 3.2MP cam with flash at around Rs 5000/- lesser. Will post pics soon. Its performance has improved after updating the software to V 12.0.89, released on 20-12-09. Only grouse is that I got the Silver one and not Black. The 2MP camera gives decent results and is very fast at saving images within 2-3s of the shutter click.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The cabinet looks awesome.

Could you please share the price of the components you listed above ?

AMD PHENOM II X4 955 B.E - Rs.8,550
Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H - Rs.5,750
G-Skill 1600MHZ DDR3 CL9 - Rs.6,600
Corsair VX450W - Rs.3,850
NZXT GAMMA - RS.2,000
Logitech Keyboard + Mouse Combo - Rs.700
WD 500GB HDD - Rs.2,300
Palit GTS 250 1 GB - Rs.6,900

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
this is gonna be a noob question but i didn't want to open a new thread for this...do u get earbuds for ep630...mine got damaged & the extra ones are too big or too small..do i have to buy the entire earphone again or will i get it in lamington road?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
this is gonna be a noob question but i didn't want to open a new thread for this...do u get earbuds for ep630...mine got damaged & the extra ones are too big or too small..do i have to buy the entire earphone again or will i get it in lamington road?

I think you'll need to buy new ones :(
You can check in local shops whether they have spares but I doubt you will get them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday Bought one Belkin Surge/Spike Protector ( 4 Plug Points ) @ Rs. 390 From M.D. Computers.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I bought many cheap spike protector.
But all failed.
I got same problem for each one.
I got current(phase) at the earthing point of spike protector.
But at my main switch the earthing is OK.....:shock:
PC working fine when I connected it to main switch.
What may be the reason spike protector or electrical fault ?

Top Bottom