Post your latest Purchase

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I thought they stole the bag even though you were using as pillow, means you were definitely drugged. I am really feeling sorry for you. You can't do anything now I guess. I have had my own experiences in public transport and in the end we are the loser.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Just want to add my 2 cents here. Sad to hear about @kARTechnology 's loss. I would be equally going crazy over this as well. But to the point where cops can't trace laptops and mobile phones -

TL;DR ---- Moral of the story: Anything is possible in India if you have money/contacts. Even to go this extent to trace a damn IP5.

I didn't say it wasn't possible to trace. The word I used was "difficult". Laptops don't have GPS or IMEI number to track. Mobiles are much easier in that aspect.
Also the question of Manpower, Cops won't give priority to your lost phone irrespective whether it is an iphone or a feature phone. They would rather assign it to other cases. The competency of the cops is not in question here.

Unfortunately @kARTechnology like an other common man doesn't have any connections. I'm just glad OP wasn't physically harmed.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
No it was behind my back.

I asked for cctv and grp told thief will not escape the normal way but get out thought the opposite door and it's difficult to find.
If it's co passenger then can find out

Insist GRP to show all CCTV footage. Did you at any point consume any food or drinks offered your co-passengers ?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Insist GRP to show all CCTV footage. Did you at any point consume any fod or drinks offered your co-passengers ?
No I didn't.
The world has advanced to sprays which make you sleep. 4 days before this incident a woman was sprayed to sleep and all her belongings were stolen

*www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-n...es-theft-on-express-train/article24911901.ece

Wish I get compensation. I was not careless.
Railways Pays Rs 4.5L to Lady Who Lost Gold on Train: What Passengers Can Do

billubakra

Conversation Architect
No I didn't.
The world has advanced to sprays which make you sleep. 4 days before this incident a woman was sprayed to sleep and all her belongings were stolen

*www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-n...es-theft-on-express-train/article24911901.ece

Wish I get compensation. I was not careless.
Railways Pays Rs 4.5L to Lady Who Lost Gold on Train: What Passengers Can Do
As per the first link, did you file a fir with the tte at that moment? I didn't know about these rules and regulations.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Guys, you can get custom full size mousepads from aliexpress for cheap. Im eyeing this mousepad atm.

Illidan 900x300x3mm locrkand mouse pad gaming mousepad gamer mouse mat pad game computer HD print padmouse laptop play mats-in Mouse Pads from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Top Bottom