Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Got my Yureka phone today for Rs 8,999 from Amazon delivered today.

*s8.postimg.org/pkvmb1g8l/IMG_20150503_145810.jpg
image uploading

*s28.postimg.org/5vuf7222l/IMG_20150503_145802.jpg
photo uploading

*s7.postimg.org/5ut7rf7az/IMG_20150503_145659.jpg
hosting images

tkin

Back to school!!
Got my dream headphone after 3 years:

*i.imgur.com/i3BhjiW.jpg

*i.imgur.com/7Y9sBqP.jpg

Initial impressions: I'm hearing instruments that I didn't think even existed in the song before. Damn it, should have bought earlier.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION], nice phone dude, let us know how it performs.

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] congrats now is it? Does it live up to the hype.
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] congrats to you too how much?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Got my dream headphone after 3 years:
Initial impressions: I'm hearing instruments that I didn't think even existed in the song before. Damn it, should have bought earlier.

[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION], nice phone dude, let us know how it performs.
Man those headphones look awesome. They go into my wish list.
Phone is great really happy I went for this.
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] congrats now is it? Does it live up to the hype.
First impressions are really great Amjath. Happy I went for it.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Congrats, what do you plan to do with them?
Going solar! Have been planning to build a Roof mounted Solar Photovoltaic System for my home for long. This one will help me test out the installation rig, to fine tune it to accommodate the larger panels, in some time.

amjath

Human Spambot
Going solar! Have been planning to build a Roof mounted Solar Photovoltaic System for my home for long. This one will help me test out the installation rig, to fine tune it to accommodate the larger panels, in some time.
I think government is helping with subsidiaries for solar panel installation.

jasku

In the zone

That is interesting, please do share your project details, build a work log if possible, would be helpful to the community!

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
That is interesting, please do share your project details, build a work log if possible, would be helpful to the community!
Sure, though, with the speed at which the project is moving, I doubt people would be interested in it. The work on this one started way back in 2010. :p Since it has to be based on a Dual Axis Solar tracker platform, which we will be building from scratch, it's taking time in completion.

Top Bottom