Post your latest Purchase

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Black Friday Purchase!!!
IMG_20231129_162829.jpg

bubusam13

Human
Bought this old school earbuds to use while lying on bed. Comfortable while sleeping on sides. And with USB C connector, build in mic and descent sound quality.

*www.theaudiostore.in/products/nice...ype-c-earbuds-with-mic?variant=44121163563263
1701550030986.png
1701549943879.png

bubusam13

Human
Which phone? I know that Samsung & Apple needs DAC in earphone/converter to make their Type C port to drive wired earphones.
Samsung S22 ultra. I tested with S23 as well.

DAC will be required if you want to use 3.5 mm jack earphones. The DAC works like a UCB C to 3.5 mm comverter. The one I purchased comes with USB C connector.

PS. May be this effects the sound quality a bit but my requirement was non in ears that I can use while sleeping.

Last edited:
Samsung S22 ultra. I tested with S23 as well.

DAC will be required if you want to use 3.5 mm jack earphones. The DAC works like a UCB C to 3.5 mm comverter. The one I purchased comes with USB C connector.

PS. May be this effects the sound quality a bit but my requirement was non in ears that I can use while sleeping.
If it works on Samsung, then good.

Killing Machine
Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (PS5) for ~3k INR.

Front.jpg

Got the :eeek:when I noticed the cover label said activation code for Spider-Man Remastered expires on 01-01-2024. Without a working code there's no meaning of the "Ultimate edition" (and additional $20) as Ultimate is nothing but Miles Morales + SM Remastered code bundle. Thankfully, the voucher inside had updated expiry date 31-03-2028 and the code worked. Phew.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm pretty late but I finally got Nintendo Switch (v1) + Orzly accessories bundle + Stadia controller
Pics to be uploaded later. Still need to complete the basic set first.
Cost: CAD 230 + 20 + 5 (fb marketplace)

Edit: Updated post. As you can see, it is different than how a normal switch should be :wink:
PXL_20240205_233508814.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom