post your gaming gaming setup and desktop

borax12

the dotmaster
hey thought of starting this thread here about the gaming setups that you own ,thee basic desk setup that you use.....its here you get to brag about it...so lets get started(and yeah thought of also posting my desktop screenshot)so yeah heres mine,....

you can also post you video links or else...just a picture would do

my blog post-*techturning.blogspot.com/

first of all thnx for starting this thread...OCN has threads like this all over it and it was high time something similar was done here...

Here are pics...

System..
*i51.tinypic.com/2eqcdv7.jpg
Cabinet..
*i52.tinypic.com/a09jk7.jpg
Desktop..
*i54.tinypic.com/i41jmf.jpg

Last edited:
OP
borax12

borax12

the dotmaster
nice setup gaurav....btw i dunno why anyone else hasn't showed up her...this thread needs to be active as digit should not be left behind when all other forums and boards have a similar thread....

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
*img696.imageshack.us/img696/7217/p1310050n.jpg
*img197.imageshack.us/img197/7470/044km.jpg

please tell me also the various screen mods or whatever and where you get it from???

OP
borax12

borax12

the dotmaster
*img696.imageshack.us/img696/7217/p1310050n.jpg
*img197.imageshack.us/img197/7470/044km.jpg

please tell me also the various screen mods or whatever and where you get it from???

if you're asking me then the answer to you would be rocket dock and the windows gadgets for weather and cpu control

nice setup man....i am a total fan of the coolermaster elite 430 case....nice indeed

*img87.imageshack.us/img87/7835/ishudesktop.th.jpg

nice but if you want switch over to rocket dock-*rocketdock.com/

ishu tell me also the decorations on the desktop please. how did you get that top bar?:-D

yaar use rocket dock the best way to use the object dock form mac in windows and best of all,it has plugins and also its freeware

About RocketDock - RocketDock.com

OP
borax12

borax12

the dotmaster
anytime yaar,just keep this thread active...even if you make any slight change to your desktop or setup ,please upload it here.... this way we get to see so many new setups

Top Bottom