Post ur Favourite Games here !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Post ur Favourite Games and Interesting Facts here !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey friends,:cool:

Wanna share ur Favourite games with us.Just post them here.And also,why u like them?Don't Forget to say about interesting facts related the games that u played.Let start with me.

MyFAVOURITE GAMES of all time are:-

-->Final Fantasy 8(my most favouite game) and 10,
-->Duke Nukem3d,
-->Ninja Gaiden Black (I played it more than 8 times!!),
-->Age of Empires2,
-->Road Rash(I still play it!!),
-->Hallo1,2,3,
-->Dead or Alive(All)(I'm Champion among my friends),
-->Soulcalibur,
-->Metalslug(all)(a funny game I play for refreshment!!),
-->Quake2,3,4 and Unreal Tournament,
-->Wolfenstein(All)
My FUNNY MOMENTS :-:-
When I was playing Dead or Alive with oneof my friend then I knocked him out of the screen.He was nowhere in the screen.Then rest of my friends said to him "Upper to gaye per niche kab aayoge?":D

One more interesting moment,when I was playing wwe(Here comes the Pain) with my friends then one of opponent tried to count on me but amazingly refree was standing there with no response as if he is teasing my opponent.Again,he tried to count on me but result was like previous.my opponent got angry.More interesting thing was yet to come.He again tried to count on me(after giving his finishing move) but where is the refree?Unbelievelly,He was standing on the turnbuckle again just watching us:shock: .My opponent friend got out of temper.He lost that match.Later he was saying that it was not fair, U(me) must have given bribe to the refree.

I know that this is fault of game sometime happens but it makes us laugh.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Mario
me n ma brother used to call stage 1-3 as "bade Cake ki duniya"

and regarding gaming , only me and ma brother was calling that gamepad with NES as "Joystick" everyone else used to call it remote roflol

my brother love to hear sound of splinter cell when misson gets over
like pi...piiiii.......yooooo

the funniest dialogue which i liked was of aoe 2 conuerers . of the monk
who said "hyon hyon"

GTA san andreas
this happened to me when i was in 7th
i was playing gta , gunning , fighting . and all ballas gang members were shooting at me .
suddendly a mouse (real one ) ran over my feet and i screemed "chuha"
i thought i was being shot by ballas in real

pop any
(not funny)i used to cry at some movements in sot and t2t :( really heart rendring story .

today i was playing dancemela , tournament i was first , in 3 rounds but in 4th round my telephone ranged .
i just put the reciever off and kept aside

still taking the lead . second opponent was a girl
i was looking at her name her name contained my Gf's name's 1st letter

i left my keyboard

sat back
and let her win

(i shou'nt have done this . after i know the prize was a dancepad)

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Half Life (incl 2 and its episodes, excluding Blueshit and Op.Force, which I hate)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight (the entire series)
Halo 1 (2 s***-ed, yet to play 3)
Chronicles of the Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Psychonauts

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
guys havent we discussed this topic before.. :confused:

Commandos 2: MOC

Last edited:

navino87

In the zone
COD4(pc) for sure... The game is great, mind blowing, awesome.... I am now playing the pc version... If time permits i vil post some screen shots ;)

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
GTA san andreas
this happened to me when i was in 7th
i was playing gta , gunning , fighting . and all ballas gang members were shooting at me .
suddendly a mouse (real one ) ran over my feet and i screemed "chuha"
i thought i was being shot by ballas in real

Hey max_demon ! It was really funny ha.ha.ha....

the funniest dialogue which i liked was of aoe 2 conuerers . of the monk
who said "hyon hyon"

Yeah It is also funny. I also liked it when I used to play and I never unerstood what he is saying? :confused:

today i was playing dancemela , tournament i was first , in 3 rounds but in 4th round my telephone ranged .
i just put the reciever off and kept aside

still taking the lead . second opponent was a girl
i was looking at her name her name contained my Gf's name's 1st letter

i left my keyboard

sat back
and let her win

Hey U r a emotinal guy. Ur GF is lucky to have BF like u. I really apreciate ur thinking about love but think that girl was not ur GF. I hope my name also begins with ur GF letter :p :p and when we have some online matches with u no doubt I'll the Winner:-D :-D

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
My fav games would be(not in any particular order , just to list em ) :

Resident Evil (Code: Veronica my fav)

Burnout(all)

Dead or Alive(I own 2 and 4)

GTA (Vice City most)

@hayabusa_ryu , dude ou play with just Hayabusa or other players .

I play with Hayate , and yes i can perform the Raijin Throw if that's what you're gonna ask :p

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
I prefer RYU over other players cos he has HAYABUSA title(super ninja while other r just ninjas) with him and he looks damn smart :cool: in DOA4, his Izuna Throw :arrow: , Kasumi (sister of Hayate or Ein and best player in DOA in female category) loves him:D , his voice and if u play NINJA GAIDEN BLACK u will know why HAYABUSA his so famous therefore the title HAYABUSA.
The HAYABUSA is a title given to a ninja if he masters ninjutsu to the ultimate in the secret Hayabusa temple (there is only one unknown hayabusa temple (most respected institute for ninjas) in the world) but only RYU has mastered it and no other even hayate. Therefore we call RYU as HAYABUSA even when his real name in Ryu. U can call HAYABUSA as an ultimate ninja.

HEY T159 point away the nozzle of ur gun from me. I can't trust ur intentions.:D

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
But Hayate takes tha cake with the Hardest move in the game :p

Ya i know all that stuff about Hayabusa , and Have played Ninja Gaiden too .

Ryu is a Ninja whereas Hayate is a samurai , so both have different roles . Hayate is the leader of the clan and has the responsibility to stand-up and encourage others whereas Ryu is the Silent Ninja who carries out his work and vanishes without leaving a trace .

Btw , if we could haev a match on Xbox Live then it'd be great .

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
But in the game Hayate is said to be a ninja, Check this!
Hayate
Nationality- Japanese
Fighting Style- Mugen Tenshin Clan Ninjutsu
Even if u think that hayate is samurai then u should know that a ninja can handle 4 samurais at a time as said by Discovery channel and ninja is the best fighter of all time, this is said by Discovery too. I m not after hayate but after the truth, that's it. I used to play with all characters so I m not favouring Hayabusa and love all characters. Hayate may be one of the best player in DOA 4 but Hayabusa is best. This is not the story but the fact (Many reviewr online have admitted this too). Just having highest difficult combo don't make anyone best. Many people also say that Tecmo and Team Ninja have made Hayabusa more powerful than others. Every people have their own choice and that is better for him too. One secret thing my second best player is hayate.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I'm not saying that Hayate is better than Hayabusa or the other way round .

What i meant was that both of them have their distinct styles of fighting and both handle completely differently .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom