Post eBooks Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hi!

Please post the links of some GOOD free LEGAL eBooks Here

Mention the source and give some description.

Or if u have a eBook, upload and share the link :)

Here's Mine:

Basic Stuff of Core 2 Duo - *www.intel.com/products/processor/core2duo
Download (Guide)

Some Interestin articles about Fibre Optics.

Fibre Optics - Myths & Facts
Source

Fiber Optics Fundamentals
Source

Last edited:

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Um, Some are Legal eBooks, People Allow you to share it in its original Format!

Better is to post the Link of the Original Site where the eBook link is so that we can download from there! :)

Bruce Eckel's Famous (see Amazon, 4.5/5 rating!) Thinking in C++/Thinking in Java are available as Free eBooks too!

*mindview.net/Books/DownloadSites

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
[xubz] said:
Um, Some are Legal eBooks, People Allow you to share it in its original Format!

Better is to post the Link of the Original Site where the eBook link is so that we can download from there! :)

Bruce Eckel's Famous (see Amazon, 4.5/5 rating!) Thinking in C++/Thinking in Java are available as Free eBooks too!

*mindview.net/Books/DownloadSites
That's a better suggestion for this thread.

Hey Gigacore, modify your post as [xbuz] says. :)

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Dunno if its legal, but it sure fits under 'good' and 'free' :

www.cooldogebooks.blogspot.com

Used to use it for most of my ebooks. The Dog's got a pretty good collection, especially techie books.

Again, not sure if its legal, though the Dog's put up a big disclaimer on his site. If you want me to delete this post, just lemme know.

Regds,
Cyc

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Introducing Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 for Developers
*img221.imageshack.us/img221/5356/62058xfff6.jpg
Get a focused, first look at the features and capabilities in Microsoft Visual Basic 2005, Visual Studio 2005, and the .NET Framework 2.0. If you currently work with Visual Basic 6, these authors fully understand the adoption and code migration issues you'll encounter. They'll step you through a quick primer on .NET Framework programming, offering guidance for a productive transition. If you already work with .NET, you'll jump directly into what's new, learning how to extend your existing skills. From the innovations in rapid application development, debugging, and deployment, to new data access, desktop, and Web programming capabilities, you get the insights and code walkthroughs you need to be productive right away.
Link Page Size : approx 15MB.
Legal and Free.
I had posted this before here

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
150 Free Ebooks in Several Technical Areas

*www.comms.scitech.susx.ac.uk/images/sussex_small_logo.gif

Food for Thought

Here are over 150 free technical ebooks hosted by the School of Engineering and Information Technology at the University of Sussex. Most of these are in pdf format. The categories covered are:

Computer Programming,
VHDL,
Operating Systems,
Cryptography,
Security,
Networking,
Computer Clusters,
Bluetooth,
Mathematics,
Engineering,
Unix, and
Usenix.

Link

Keep Posting guys.. keep posting.. this really helps to find out good free legal ebooks! :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Cyclone said:
Dunno if its legal, but it sure fits under 'good' and 'free' :

www.cooldogebooks.blogspot.com

Used to use it for most of my ebooks. The Dog's got a pretty good collection, especially techie books.

Again, not sure if its legal, though the Dog's put up a big disclaimer on his site. If you want me to delete this post, just lemme know.

Regds,
Cyc

The link is not legal... have some copyrighted books there... please remove Link as soon as u read it.

K

karan1337

SPEED UP YOUR PC:ADVANCED TECHNIQUES-: Karan Dwivedi

A definitive guide to users for enhancing their computing experience. Main topics include creation of custom OS (Vista, XP), software reviews, proxies, setting up OpenDNS, touch typing and other innovative stuff!

*rapidshare.com/files/245437101/Speed_Up_Your_PC.rar

*www.megaupload.com/?d=BHE6SGEH

*www.mediafire.com/?naygmn2zzdn

FREE OF COST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom