POP3 prob HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
hey everyone,
i've got stuck in the arena boss battle, whenever i jump on him the dagger flashes and i attack him, but the next time the dagger doesnt flash at all and that monster is throwing me away, plz help.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Why is there no valuable help here is the forum dying.
yaar ..jin cheezon ki help google pe aasani se mil jaati hai..usme forum pe poochne ki kya zaroorat hai...?

and walkthru has every minor detail....if u r not able to understand by walkthru..then raise ur Q to members..u r always wlcm

hope u understand my point

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
gan12320021 said:
Plz mention d xact problem.... Which arena??? U mean d final boss battle??? Its T2T I supp...

I mean the arena level, where u'll have to battle a big stupid monster, i saw the walkthroughs and thier its given that the dagger will flash, but while im playing, the dagger doesnt flash at all.:|

There are a lot of users who've completed POP3, so thought they might help. Is that any graphic bug the dagger doesnt flash, shud we download any patch to fix this???

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
First of all it is "the two thrones" and not pop3.As far as I remember you got to pop his eyes and then kill him.There are TWO platforms you must get onto to make the dagger flash for speedkill.

This may help you further *www.gamespot.com/features/6141385/p-9.html

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

The dagger does flash. But sometimes spotting it can be a problem. Also whenever the dagger flashes the prince goes in slow motion and there is a distinct sound. Keep the music volume off and the sfx volume high so that even if you don't see the dagger flashing you can press the speed kill key as soon as you hear the sound.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
The dagger flashes the first time, but on the second time it does not flash at all, and that monster throws me away.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I already have the walkthroughs, and i do know how to beat him but the dagger doesnt falsh at the right time.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gamespot walkthrough:
Note that there is a pretty common bug in this area, where you'll start a speedkill on the Klompa and get the first strike in, but the screen flashes for the second dagger strike never appears. Apparently there are a couple of solutions. For the first sword flash, try waiting until the end of the flash before hitting the attack button. If you hit the button just as the flash appears, the second one never pops up. Alternately, when you're on the beam leading out to the Klompa, you can try to hit the start-speedkill button, then hold it down while hitting your normal attack button throughout the combo. Hopefully these will prevent you from missing the second dagger strike.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
First try without trainer... Even I faced the prob. It was like there are 2 places to go on top. . I was trying the 2nd one first and the dagger was flashing only one time. So i tried the other way to go up and it flashed 2 times. So change the way for going up.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Chirag said:
First try without trainer... Even I faced the prob. It was like there are 2 places to go on top. . I was trying the 2nd one first and the dagger was flashing only one time. So i tried the other way to go up and it flashed 2 times. So change the way for going up.
So which one to go first???? I've tried both of 'em, but that doesnt work with any.

vipergt

Broken In
simply use trainer for that problem.I have tried to defeat big monester but not succeceded.Dager flashes only one time or two times(when u r lucky )not more than that.so my personal experince tells don't try any more.As i have wated lots of time in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom