polio drops for my ears please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeonethree

Journeyman
i want to buy a cheap pmp with good sound quality and good earphones .. so far i have decided on

transcend 630 pmp

creative ep 630 earphones..

how much will both of these cost me? do you people have any other better suggestions on which player should i go for? i am in need of EXCELLENT sound quality and nothing else.. thanks

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
are you sure the creative zen stone has better sound quality then apple ipod shuffle/ transcend 630 / or sandisk sansa? ...

i want one with best sound quality and i need a final verdict thanks !!!!

also tell me the price of creative ep 630 or some other better seinheisser earphones .. thanks ..

napster007

Padawan
i have heard the qualities of Sansa 630m , ipod shuffle,and the transcend 630. Let me tell you that The stone beats all of them hands down in sound quality.

i would advise you to stay away from the trancend 630 (its quality is also good) because it has a damn slow UI. you will die before you can get the song of ur choise.

go for the ep630 and the stone......u won't regret

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Creative zen would be better with Ep-630.
Also look for Sansa Little monsta. :)

Btw why such a funny title :))
It looked as some news to me on the first glance..

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
creative zen stone plus and ep 630 ...

i am thinking about these.. but isnt the stone only rechargable with a usb cable? i dont have a laptop or a pc!!! just a psp and a friends computer.. how will i recharge my stone? my friend wont allow me to recharge it every day!!! any solution for this?? (i live in university hostel now and i have still to buy a computer since i sold my last one before coming here)

and how much for the creative ep 630 earphones?

---------------------------------------------------

and are there any sennheiser earphones which provide much better sound quality at around 2000 rupees max? but the sound quality difference should be worth it .. any sennheiser product that provides better value for money and performance than these creative earphones? thanks..

Last edited:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
i think you Can get a charger for your device which will directly plug into the mains, I'm not sure though.
You had written you wanted a cheap mp3 player, shuffle is more expensive than zen, atleast a 1000 Rs. more. zen stone plus also will cost upwards of 2500.
you should look for Sennheiser MX350 Earphones. i don't know the exact price but it should cost around 800-900. *www.headphoneworld.com/p/Sennheiser_MX350_Earphones.htm

People here keep suggesting ep630 because it is a digit favourite. A Sennheiser might sound even better.

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
i just got a creative zen stone plus 2 gb and creative ep 635..

price : around 3400 for player and 1000 rupees for the earphones.. i know they ripped by some hundred rupees but thats the price you pay by not being born in a metro city..

the bass sucks, i dont like the quality at all .. the bass is like non existant.. any guide on how to configure the equalizer to get good bass? i listen to music like

led zepplin
nirvana etc in rock

+ many hip hop artists.. and i need good bass :(

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
the stock earphones have nowhere as good quality as the ep 635. the ep 635 are in ear noise cancellation where as the stock ones are simple..but my only gripe is that the stock ones seem to have more bass where as the ep 635 seems to concentrate more on treble...can anybody tell me how to set the bass on these pair with the help of inbuild 5 band equalizer??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@threeonethree, after using the EP-630 for about 20-30 hours, you will start getting superb bass out of it. Surprisingly, this one has a burn-in period just like the full sized headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom