Point and shoot within 30k

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ :(
I hope you ordered from a good rated seller.
Usually, it takes upto 24hrs to get courier info on tracking website. Give it time.
If things still looks not good, call ebay customer care and seller and tell them that the things are contradicting and info are wrong. And ask them to cancel the order and reverse the amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Will probably get a D7000 from US (500$ on Amazon) and some nice lenses. :D
Very good deal... Seems like a better to have new one with no local warranty than old used one for higher price with expired local warranty...

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
^ :(
I hope you ordered from a good rated seller.
Usually, it takes upto 24hrs to get courier info on tracking website. Give it time.
If things still looks not good, call ebay customer care and seller and tell them that the things are contradicting and info are wrong. And ask them to cancel the order and reverse the amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Very good deal... Seems like a better to have new one with no local warranty than old used one for higher price with expired local warranty...

Got it on saturday. Yeah, the seller was 99% rated suggested here by Digit members only.

Will need some time to learn how to use it properly. There are a LOT of settings.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, show us some pictures of the camera and pictures taken using the camera.
BTW, it's been nearing 3 years since it's launch and you're the first one buying it in this forum. And we're curious to know your first impression of this camera.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I wanted to buy one...but still this time too I skipped it and bought used canon S90 as pocketable cam

OP
angie

angie

Sorry, was a little busy.
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION]
Here are some pics I took from Lava Iris Pro 30. As for looks, its a pure black look, I like it. Its a safe choice I would say by Sony, evergreen.

IMG_20150223_005452.jpg
IMG_20150223_005523.jpg
IMG_20150223_005549.jpg

P.S. Need to go out and take some pics with the camera. So far I don't have any to show. Not getting time.

Not sure why pics are not coming as previews in the post.

OP
angie

angie

*www.flickr.com/photos/67703200@N07/

Here you go, should have done this in the first place. Will try to take some worthy pics from the rx100 asap and post here.

nishkotra

Broken In
With this budget you can consider Canon EOS 1100D. I went around surfing on net finding best cameras at the range you specified and came across some of them. Canon EOS 1100D is one of them.

This DSLR comes with a 12.2 MP sensor, EF lens type that supports live and quick modes.

Focal length of this lens is around 18 to 55 millimeters. This camera comes with a Lithium battery, SD card slots. Canon EOS 110D supports 4272 x 2848 pixel image sizing, linear PCM audio formats, MPEG 4 compression and multiple modes of shooting. This device supports external flash, ISO rating, dust reduction, Evaluative, CWA, Partial and 63 zone color metering.

It comes with HDMI ports. This camera supports red eye reduction, face detection, white balancing and continuous shots.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
*www.flickr.com/photos/67703200@N07/
Here you go, should have done this in the first place. Will try to take some worthy pics from the rx100 asap and post here.
Photographs of the mobile phone are good and much better than the photographs taken with a mobile camera ;)

OP
angie

angie

Photographs of the mobile phone are good and much better than the photographs taken with a mobile camera ;)

those pics are some old pics of samsung galaxy ace taken from the internet. Not clicked.

nishkotra

Broken In
One can opt for Panasonic Lumix Series With the features it provides and that too at an affordable price rate, this hs to be on the checklist.

The 12.1 megapixels along with the 25-600 lens equipped with auto focus makes it a camera fit for superior photography.
Additional features include 3 inch LCD screen and HDMI and USB slots along with the 3.5mm jack for speakers.

Top Bottom