Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ive been searching for a goo PMP for sub 5k and finally short listed on these:
Creative Zen V Plus 4G : 4.5k
Transcent T 850 4G : 4k
Transcent T 840 4G: 4k
Ive already got EP-630.

Every review says zen v plus has good sound quality but low on volume level, which makes it a bad buy. I like high volumes as well. But its screen is vey good, but videos are choppy.

T840 has good metal body and sleek looks and good media controls and battery. But its heavy, and music quality is just above avg. But its cool on looks.

T850 has better sound quality than 840 and is lighter and some more features. videos are still choppy as in 840 but it has greater volume level as well. Also best in class batter life of bout 25 hrs and comes with a silicone case as well. But photo viewing on both transcents re very sluggish(i dun want em to show pics). It has also got secure partitioning feature and also a PC lock.

So which oe sounds better? I think i shud go with T850. Transcent ones has 2yrs warranty as well but Creative got only 1yr.

Is there any other good sound quality and loud 4G music player. battery life is not a big concern. Bout 6~8 hrs is enuf. Also a color screen is welcome. It shud have a good equilizer plus support for manual edit.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
they have only 820 and 840 on stock. T850 is relatively new model nd is not readily available. So i cant even test them on my headphones. So if i order ill have to buy it.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yup, its less than 2 hrs
will try that. Also here QRS has nice collection of PMP. Will have to check that first. But i have an exam tomorrow:(

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
ahhhh, finally decided to go for an SE K790i. I choose a phone as my older phone is dead[w700i] and i am using a samsung dumb one ...some C110 or somethin, and its driving me crazy..
I feel as if its fooling me:mad:
like if i do somethin ...delete a msg, then first ive to open it then options then delete and then an confirmation comes then an animation pops up, and finally some animation with an eraser comes up and says 'msg deleted' then a tich mark comes up....
wat more, i ll ve to waste 1 min to delete each msg...dumb
SE's interface is 10000 times better, and so is Nokia's.
Ive heard that K790i has good sound quality, so goin for it. Im not gonna use the cam very much as ive got a better 8MP cam already. Hope it dun dissapoint me on music and battery.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i got the K790i today. I losrt my old HMP 70, so will have to get a new one to connect the EP-630 or the HPM 70 to the fast port connector.

F

FilledVoid

Also here QRS has nice collection of PMP. Will have to check that first. But i have an exam tomorrow
Could you list the prices and the models of the ones you found the price for in QRS :).

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Philips gogear 1GB small display was for 2.4k and gogear video 2GB was for 5.5k.
ill enquire more 2moro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom