plzzz help ..referenced memory error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanprince

Broken In
im getting these type of errors regularly while opening a website and also sometimes playing the game swat.. can someone plzzz tell me the reason and solution.....

the instruction at "0xf2bcc49d" referenced memory at "0xf2bcc49d". The memory could not be "read", click on OK to terminate[/i]

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
r u using windows 2000?? make sure u have the latest service pack...

i dont know why but few my frnds who use to run windows 2000 gets this error often... they just upgraded to windows XP & now their system runs fine...

sakumar79

Technomancer
Could be due to problem in RAM. First, open the system, take out the RAM module(s) and gently clean them. Then, put it/them back and make sure that the seating is proper. Now, restart your system and see if problem reappears... If it does, download MemTest and run it to see if there is any problem with the RAM module...

It is also possible to have been caused by device drivers for which you can check out *support.microsoft.com/kb/q244617/

If this problem is limited to only IE and SWAT, it could be program bugs also... Look at Event viewer in Control Panel->Admin tools and post a list of various errors over the past few days... could be useful...

Finally, also inform what checks you have conducted for spyware, virus, adware, trojans and what security software (antivirus, firewall, anti-spware, etc) you are using...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom