Plz suggest me some acrobatic & swordmaster games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysis900

Broken In
I recently compled DMC4 and i am so into this game that i feel like playing it again & again. So i was hoping that you guys can suggest me some more games like dmc4 that have sword action and high speed acrobatics ,release in 2007 and 2008 and only for PC.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's just one of a kind on the PC. I just tried Dynasty Warrior 6 which was supposed to be a hack & slash title too but was a complete pile of garbage. So you'll have to either settle for the age old DMC 3 or get a console.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
If you wait a few months, you may try Prince of Persia. It'll be released in December. If you can't, try the rest of the Prince of Persia series! The last two have got nice graphics but were not released in 2007 or 08.

OP
Crysis900

Crysis900

Broken In
I completed the last two pop games. Cant wait for pop4. Anybody tried Pure

Btw anything different than shooters,stratagy,arcade,simulation will do.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Then try an MMO! It stands for Massively multiplayer online. Try World of Warcraft III or Neverwinter Nights. Hey, there's even an ad on the right side of the digit forum index page of "Angels Online". There's always Diablo II(hasn't got nice graphics!). And I'd recommend an MMOFPS called America's Army too. It's a shooter but quite different from the rest! It focuses on teamwork. Oh, and you can't respawn:p.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
DMC 3 ......absolutely worth it.....I know the control system is pathetic and the ingame help assumes that you have a gamepad ....and it has no mouse support and all.....but 2 hours into the game and you'll be ADDICTED....trust me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom