Plz Suggest graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
iwant2breakfree said:
Plz Suggest a good graphic card preferably 64 or 128 MB within 2k.
U can get geforce FX5200 (dont remember d make/brand) 128mb AGP card for 1950 bucks in lamington.
But do enquire in each shop before buying. u may land around 1900 - 2000 bucks.
:lol:

OP
I

iwant2breakfree

Broken In
vikramh --> Actually i managed to collect the 2k by bunking my tuitions for a month. The 2k is the tuition fees. my parents dont give me dough to upgrade my pc. that's y the low budget. now i can increase my budget to 4k by bunking tuitions for 1 more month but i'm not that desperate to buy a high end card. just a card that will be enough to play new games. i came to know the price of ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB AGP with TV output is 1800 in nehru place. how is it? plz suggest.

vikramkh

Broken In
well dude if u have done so much to collect i suggest u do that a lill more time and collect some more dough in the likes of 4-5000 cos in arund 2ks u cn do get a graphics card bt it'll get outdated very soon. :shock:

Ringwraith

Journeyman
vikramkh said:
well dude if u have done so much to collect i suggest u do that a lill more time and collect some more dough in the likes of 4-5000 cos in arund 2ks u cn do get a graphics card bt it'll get outdated very soon. :shock:

the fx 5200 is already outdated. I suggest, you collect atleast around 3-3.5k and get a 6200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom