1. Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2 oz copper PCB for lower working temperature
2. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
3. Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
4. Natively support dual channel DDR3 2200+ for remarkable system performance
5. Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
6. 100% 50,000 hours lifespan of Japanese solid capacitors design
7. Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
8. Hardware Overvoltage Control IC provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
9. Blu-ray playback supported by Blu-ray playback supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
Could you show me a few links supporting the same...
1. Bad BIOS -- most motherboards out of the box need a BIOS flash which corrects things.
2. Capacitors -- mostly solid state these days. Have long life span. Obviously a component will go 'bad' if not treated correctly. Bad voltage, incorrect configuration.
3. Heating -- depends how the system has been physically set up. Have seen boards with good cool pipe solutions.
Do not come in here and make comments of the bat.
ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, EVGA, FoxConn are all companies famous for making excellent boards -- infact that is their main product.
guys suggest me good IGP(AMD/intel both) mobo...
wud hav gone for same mobo as ZBUU has gone for..need a mobo upgrade too
but was lookin fr grafix solution as well ..dont feel like investing in gfx card ryt nw..
budget is 10k at the max..
currently hav pentium E2400 currntly ..wont mind switching to amd if i get good bang for the buck!!!