Plz suggest a Lappy in 50k range

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
sorry to create another such thread but we all consider our PURCHASE of great importance

here is my min specs
1.6gigs core2duo
1gb ram
80gb harddisk
128mb of dedicated graphics card
bluetooth and wifi card
14inch widescreen with truelife
DVD writer
vista supported

i will be usin it mainly for surfin, programin and a bit gamin too.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

any more suggestions. my father told to purchase a Lappy of less than 50k and i need a good1.
is there any great offer?

bump

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
dell 1520 !! add a nvidia 8600 GT and the cost might get to 50k !! best !! has 15.4 inch wide screen !! try to make it 2 GB ram..seriously even my hostel friends 2 gb ram turion acer coughs in win vista bootup !

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well the base Dell 1520 with 2 GB RAM and 8400 GM 128 MB DDR2 Grfx will come within 55k all inclusive for sure...

:)

dont go with web site pricing, call them up or visit their nearest retailing counter for best price...

:D

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

hey guys hows ACER LAPPY
AND INTEL INTEGRATED GRAPHICS X3100

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
Acer is a trickey choice.
i asked shops in bangalore(SP ROAD) half of them told me that its nice and worth, the rest had a different story, they say that acer does not provide good service accross india when compared to HP or IBM.

but that was about 2 years ago, a lot has changed since then. but after sales services is very important.

for 50K you will get a very nice laptop from compaq, they have good value for money and good ASS( after sales service) :D

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

^can u suggest me which compaq laptop i can get within 50k which has almost all features i mentioned above

chicha

High without substance...
fun2sh said:
sorry to create another such thread but we all consider our PURCHASE of great importance

here is my min specs
1.6gigs core2duo
1gb ram
80gb harddisk
128mb of dedicated graphics card
bluetooth and wifi card
14inch widescreen with truelife
DVD writer
vista supported

i will be usin it mainly for surfin, programin and a bit gamin too.

In compaq you might get better for 50K. i will post the specs and the product number today evening.
please do not hurry and buy.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

hey i m not in hurry. i can wait.

but hows acer ASPIRE 4710. one of my friend has bought it in rs 41000.
here are its config
1.66 gigs C2D @ 667 mhz,2MB L2 cache
1 GB RAM DDR2
160 GB hard disk
14" LCD
DVD writer DL
bluetooth 2.0 and 802.11 a/b/g wlan
mobile intel media accelerator 950(hows this)

and can any1 tell me a good laptop showroom in BANGALORE where i can get a variety

bump

Last edited:

Ash HFZ

Techno Enthusiast
Yeah 1420 is the best choice when it comes for a 14" laptop if you ask me.... You can upgrade the RAM to 2 GB and also go for Home Premium if you want and it will come to just a little over 50k.... All this with a 128 MB 8400GS GPU.... I think this will be a good choice....

Pathik

Google Bot
also rather consider the acer 4520 or the 4720... they wd be better options...
also see the hp dv6502au..
or the compaq 3425..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ 50k and performance ??? :( u will have to wait for some months till jan 08 till prices come down...join me and wait !!

well its just that my PC can do everything !! so i dont really need new one...hope its same for and u can wait for what u want !

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

hey guys hows ACER ASPIRE 4710G. IT has a graphic card too. u can check its configuration here
*www.acer.com.sg/products/aspire4710G/psp_a

also tell me that do they provide drivers cd and all, coz one of my friend purchased a laptop from a showroom then they did not provided any driver cd or vista cd. they told that laptops doesnt come with these. IS IT TRUE.

EDIT: sorry the correct address for that laptop CONFIG is *www.acer.com.sg/products/aspire4710G/psp_aspire4710G.asp
i cannot edit it coz i m usin opera mini. SORRY

bump

bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom