Plz help to store data to avoid loss..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelton

Right off the assembly line
Please tell me how and where I can store my system data so that I can enjoy full peace of mind without any fear of loss?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Buy as many HDDs as u can afford.
Keep 2-3 copies of ur data and prey that all those HDDs don't crash at the same time.

There is nothing full proof, technique for safe date.
For home users, u can think about SSDs (till now I've not heard of SSd crashing).

Then, if u can get a SAN:grin:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Please tell me how and where I can store my system data so that I can enjoy full peace of mind without any fear of loss?

If u r talking about DCs, better take system state backups & store then in HDD and burn a copy in dvd. Do not use non ad aware backup software as restoring that backup will cause a USN Rollback (in plain simple word ur screwed)

If ur talking bout workgroup desktops, then backup data to another HDD & also burn a copy in a DVD.

pearly

Hey friend you can also have another option to store your data offsite that means your data will get stored at another location on a remote server.
Data storage other than storage medias gives you more protection to your data from any kind of threat or virus. It is an automated method.

OP
K

kelton

Thanks for providing number of ways to store my system data. I think now loss of data never hinders if i use these methods.

OP
K

kelton

I think we are free to visit forum any time. Actually I was busy with some work so could not answer the discussion.

pearly

You can also try unmatched data security and easy restore with FiveBackup software.

fenton

You can use external HDD and pendrives to secure your data and keep them in a safe place for more protection.

huntluck

Broken In
hahaha......lol You seriously posted this thread or was it for fun

Get an Kingston SSD If you have lower data size....

fenton

It doesnot seem like what you are saying..
I think he is not aware of backup concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom